Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2guard, Test, EQ cycle

jcnuts

Alright I was picked to try the N2guard on my current cycle.
1-20 Test Cypionate 200mg every Sunday
1-20 Test Enanthate 250mg every Wednesday
1-20 Equipoise 500mg weekly
1-20 Arimidex .5mg twice weekly
1-8 N2guard 7 caps daily (if I like the N2guard I'll order 2 more bottles for weeks 12-20)
I pinned 1.5cc's of EQ and 1cc of Cypionate today and Wednesdays I'll pin 1cc of EQ and 1cc of Enanthate for a total of 500mg EQ and 450mg of Testosterone. I've been excited about this one and if the N2guard is as good as everyone says then I'll be including it in the last weeks of the cycle and every cycle after.
I won't be doing a pct because I'll just go back to my normal TRT dose of 200mg a week as soon as this is finished. I'll be having bloodwork done mid January and then again at the end of the cycle. I'll be updating every 2-3 days.

Why cyp and enan? Sounds redundant.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

well today would be the time to buy at N2BM. the sales are dam good, I don't think ive seen better. so jump on it for the N2g.

to answer your ?'s......N2g is good stuff, im guessing your older being on TRT so you will want it for general health. Cholesterol, liver values, BP, prostate and so on.

I would donate blood one time on the cycle cuz of the EQ. it will boost rbc count so id aim for wk 14,15. just once is prolly all you will need to do. it is kinda odd you picked to use to esters of tes, but okay, not that big of a deal. Im guessing one comes from a script and your insurance pays for it and the other you picked up from a ugl. if you can get an oral that will act quick you will really jumpstart the gains and than allow for the oils to come into effect. A sarm could be used as well. LGD or osta are both pretty good for strength and are very mild in terms of sides. 8wks of that and than the bigger dose of tes & EQ will be there for strength. overall you ll still have a good run but adding something that is quick acting IMHO is the way to go, esp on a 20wk EQ run. im not sure of your cycle experience but this run will be different the first 10wks from the 2nd 10wks. I remember my first time run with it, fun times. but the orals have a lot of sides, idk if sarms1 sales is still going but id really pick up a bottle of LGD or two. 20mg for 8wks will be great.

GL bro

Okay I'll clear some things up for you guys. I get a script of of Testosterone Cypionate 200mg weekly and I ordered a 20ml bottle of Robolics Testosterone Enanthate which is pretty much the same as Cypionate. I also have 5 10ml bottles of EQ 200mg/ml and I get the Arimidex prescribed as well. I don't know what is "redundant" about that but whatever. I don't need much and this is something I've ran in the past with remarkable results. As far as bloodwork I stated in my first post that my TRT does my bloodwork mid January and again right when the cycle is over. And about donating blood yes I'm aware of the RBC count and I have had to donate in the past. Any other questions feel free to ask.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

well today would be the time to buy at N2BM. the sales are dam good, I don't think ive seen better. so jump on it for the N2g.

to answer your ?'s......N2g is good stuff, im guessing your older being on TRT so you will want it for general health. Cholesterol, liver values, BP, prostate and so on.

I would donate blood one time on the cycle cuz of the EQ. it will boost rbc count so id aim for wk 14,15. just once is prolly all you will need to do. it is kinda odd you picked to use to esters of tes, but okay, not that big of a deal. Im guessing one comes from a script and your insurance pays for it and the other you picked up from a ugl. if you can get an oral that will act quick you will really jumpstart the gains and than allow for the oils to come into effect. A sarm could be used as well. LGD or osta are both pretty good for strength and are very mild in terms of sides. 8wks of that and than the bigger dose of tes & EQ will be there for strength. overall you ll still have a good run but adding something that is quick acting IMHO is the way to go, esp on a 20wk EQ run. im not sure of your cycle experience but this run will be different the first 10wks from the 2nd 10wks. I remember my first time run with it, fun times. but the orals have a lot of sides, idk if sarms1 sales is still going but id really pick up a bottle of LGD or two. 20mg for 8wks will be great.

GL bro

I won't be doing any orals because I don't really need a jump-start because my levels stay in the 1200-1300 range from the TRT. As far as the SARMS I really have zero interest in them right now. I respond really well to AAS so I don't need very high doses or 5-6 compounds. Plus I'm not trying to compete or anything. I'm hoping to add around 12-15 solid pounds and keep my body fat below 9%.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Im in for this bro... N2guard is a great product for support.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Makes sense now bro. Didn't know if you were running the 2 different ester for another reason. Good luck with the cycle. Keep us posted.

Subbed since I too am doing the N2 Guard log as well...too bad it doesn't contain Nargine Extract for RBC control...would help with EQ.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom