Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2guard, Test, EQ cycle

Damn.. you live and you learn. Wont go that route again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Damn.. you live and you learn. Wont go that route again

No very doubtful. Either the people pushing this that have tried it are full of it or I could have possibly got a bad batch or the supplier got some bad powder. Either way not going to chance it again. I'll probably throw it in the trash and just double my prescribed dose until I get some more to replace it.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Alright day 17 and just finished bi's and tri's. I changed my whole tricep routine and it's made a huge difference. I love when I get pumps do bad it hurts. I will be going to have my blood pressure, weight, and body fat checked on Friday so I'll post that ASAP. I'm not having any kind of side effects of yet. The N2guard is keeping everything running smooth. I was sent 2 bottles so I'm definitely going to order 2 more so I can run it all the way through. I'm going to drop my Arimidex because I just got my bottle of Liquidex in. I'm going to be running a separate log for it. I'll be having bloods ran on Jan. 9th so I'm curious to see how well it controls the estrogen. It for sure tastes like shit though! Lol. As long as it works then I'll be happy.
I finally got the redness and swelling to go away on my glute, thank god. It's still sore but not as bad. I've got a few more days of antibiotics so hopefully I'll be in the clear. Now that everything is back on track my future posts will be more about body changes and gains in the gym.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Dude I can't believe that shit did that to you. I'm glad I didn't order any... I really wanted to try them too

Dude I can't believe that shit did that to you. I'm glad I didn't order any... I really wanted to try them too

Yeah it really sucks. I was hoping that it was as good as everyone said but I was very disappointed. I was out of touch with my old source for so long I have no clue how to get in touch with him so like I said I'm just gonna double up on my TRT dose until I can find a quality source.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Okay I'm roughly 3wks into my cycle and feel absolutely amazing. Let me start with the N2guard. Usually on a cycle I have bp issues and problems sleeping but I have to say that my bp is better than when I started (124/74). I've been sleeping so much better as well. It actually gives me a little boost of energy as well. So far so good on the N2guard.
I went to check my weight and body fat yesterday. My weight is at 209 and bf is 10%. So since I've started my weight has increased roughly 5lbs and added 1% on bf. I'm sure the EQ has a small role in that because it makes me hungry constantly.
Now about the infection. I ran a course of antibiotics and everything is back to normal. I don't think it was the gear because I would have gotten an infection everytime. A buddy of mine told me to heat the gear up so while I get my stuff ready I sit the vial in scalding hot water. I've done this 2 times and guess what, no more being sore. So for anyone that knew what brand I was referring to I was wrong. It's definitely good and it was just one of those things that happen.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

So did you decide to drop the gear or start ir back up?

So did you decide to drop the gear or start ir back up?

I started it back after I was told to start heating it up. I'm going to give my friend a couple shots before his blood work next month to see how it's dosed. His levels stay around 900-1100 on 200mg/wk. I'm taking that, my TRT dose, plus EQ so it's hard for me to judge the potency.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Top Bottom