Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2guard, Test, EQ cycle

What else are you running? Are you keeping a log? Are you trying the Liquidex? I can't wait for mine to get here I'm starting to be a big fan of the NTBM products.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

N2BM is the mother's milk bro... glad everything is going good. I would lole to try eq at some point in the near future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys been nuts here lately. My kids are crazy! Anyway it's day 9 I believe and I've noticed I'm breaking out on my back and behind my ears of all places. I really don't notice much except I can tell the extra test is giving me acne and I'm hornier than ever. The N2guard seems to be doing everything it's supposed to. I'm not having any sides and BP is normal. I've upped my water intake but my pee is still crazy yellow but like I said that's a good thing. I haven't really played around with the doses. I'm still taking 3, 2, and 2. The next 4wks I'm going to be doing legs twice a week. Everyone says I have big legs but I feel like they could use some work. Plus with the extra size I'll be putting on I'll know that everything will be proportionate. Can't wait for the EQ to start kicking in!

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

That sucks man. Hate the acne. EQ tends to break me out a lot for some reason.

That sucks man. Hate the acne. EQ tends to break me out a lot for some reason.

Don't say that! Lol. I haven't run EQ for years and I'm runningv750/wk now. Haven't had bacne in a good 10 years and it was pure hell!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Last edited:
What else are you running? Are you keeping a log? Are you trying the Liquidex? I can't wait for mine to get here I'm starting to be a big fan of the NTBM products.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Here's my cycle...

1-20 test cyp 350 mg week
1-20 primo 600 mg week
1-20 eq 600-800 mg week
8-20 mast prop 800 mg week
1-4 winstrol 50 mg day
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-20 n2guard

also running hcgenerate es in the middle of the cycle... i have my liquidex here and will be incorporating it in the middle as well...

n2bm products are tried and true and I am really glad your having great experiences with them... I would NEVER be on products like this if they didn't absolutely work and they are the first company that I have ever been around that produces so many strong products that REALLY work... Being with them and actually SEEING with my own eyes how they do their research and development and TRULY test and come up with formula after formula, it gives me great appreciation to know that there are actually companies that care about their customers and produce products that will REALLY work... Keep up the good work bro...

Okay guys sorry for the delay in updates but I come across a huge problem a few days ago and just trying to figure out my next steps. First off the N2guard, it's doing exactly what it claims so far. I feel fantastic and my blood pressure is the best it's been in months. I'm 2 wks into my cycle but having an issue with one of my compounds. Every time I inject it I'm sore for 4-5 days. I mean unusually sore. Well I pinned 1cc of it Wed and Thurs morning woke up hurting really bad. Later that afternoon before I got in the shower I noticed that it was red and puffy. It feels like a rock is stuck in my glute. Then yesterday morning I noticed the red spot almost tripled in size. It's not warm to the touch and I'm not running a fever but I started a course of antibiotics lastnight just to be on the safe side. I had ran out of 1.5" needles and had to use a 1" but that shouldn't cause the redness. I've pinned this stuff twice in my delts and 3 times in my glutes all 1cc shots and each time the soreness lasts for days. I've never had anything like this happen with any other gear so I'm not sure what to do.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Okay guys sorry for the delay in updates but I come across a huge problem a few days ago and just trying to figure out my next steps. First off the N2guard, it's doing exactly what it claims so far. I feel fantastic and my blood pressure is the best it's been in months. I'm 2 wks into my cycle but having an issue with one of my compounds. Every time I inject it I'm sore for 4-5 days. I mean unusually sore. Well I pinned 1cc of it Wed and Thurs morning woke up hurting really bad. Later that afternoon before I got in the shower I noticed that it was red and puffy. It feels like a rock is stuck in my glute. Then yesterday morning I noticed the red spot almost tripled in size. It's not warm to the touch and I'm not running a fever but I started a course of antibiotics lastnight just to be on the safe side. I had ran out of 1.5" needles and had to use a 1" but that shouldn't cause the redness. I've pinned this stuff twice in my delts and 3 times in my glutes all 1cc shots and each time the soreness lasts for days. I've never had anything like this happen with any other gear so I'm not sure what to do.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

is it the same source you have always used?? that's very strange and obviously shouldn't be happening...

is it the same source you have always used?? that's very strange and obviously shouldn't be happening...

No brand new source. The brand does get talked alot about on here. I contacted him yesterday and he seemed concerned and took a 1.5cc shot out of the same "batch" and got an email from him this morning and he said he was a little more sore than normal but nothing he hasn't had 100 times before. Im starting my 3rd day of antibiotics and it's been red for 4 days so hopefully this will be all I will need to do.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

No brand new source. The brand does get talked alot about on here. I contacted him yesterday and he seemed concerned and took a 1.5cc shot out of the same "batch" and got an email from him this morning and he said he was a little more sore than normal but nothing he hasn't had 100 times before. Im starting my 3rd day of antibiotics and it's been red for 4 days so hopefully this will be all I will need to do.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I think you have your answer bro... Its definitely the gear

I think you have your answer bro... Its definitely the gear

Many people run this certain brand and they all give it the thumbs up, but I suspect you're right. Plus I'm not getting that extra "umph" I would normally get from 500mg of Test a week. Oh well nothing is a sure thing regardless of who promotes it.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Many people run this certain brand and they all give it the thumbs up, but I suspect you're right. Plus I'm not getting that extra "umph" I would normally get from 500mg of Test a week. Oh well nothing is a sure thing regardless of who promotes it.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Have you tried another vial bro? Maybe that one got contaminated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom