Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2guard, Test, EQ cycle

I have always found it most optimal to take two doses of n2guard... 4 in the a.m. and 3 eight hours later... n2guard has a complete rda of vitamins and minerals, so not only does it act as an on cycle support but a multivitamin as well so your getting the best of both...

will be following bro. this is a long ride and ill be here lol

Sorry guys been nuts here lately. My kids are crazy! Anyway it's day 9 I believe and I've noticed I'm breaking out on my back and behind my ears of all places. I really don't notice much except I can tell the extra test is giving me acne and I'm hornier than ever. The N2guard seems to be doing everything it's supposed to. I'm not having any sides and BP is normal. I've upped my water intake but my pee is still crazy yellow but like I said that's a good thing. I haven't really played around with the doses. I'm still taking 3, 2, and 2. The next 4wks I'm going to be doing legs twice a week. Everyone says I have big legs but I feel like they could use some work. Plus with the extra size I'll be putting on I'll know that everything will be proportionate. Can't wait for the EQ to start kicking in!

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Sorry guys been nuts here lately. My kids are crazy! Anyway it's day 9 I believe and I've noticed I'm breaking out on my back and behind my ears of all places. I really don't notice much except I can tell the extra test is giving me acne and I'm hornier than ever. The N2guard seems to be doing everything it's supposed to. I'm not having any sides and BP is normal. I've upped my water intake but my pee is still crazy yellow but like I said that's a good thing. I haven't really played around with the doses. I'm still taking 3, 2, and 2. The next 4wks I'm going to be doing legs twice a week. Everyone says I have big legs but I feel like they could use some work. Plus with the extra size I'll be putting on I'll know that everything will be proportionate. Can't wait for the EQ to start kicking in!

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

thanks for the update here

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

i love looking forward to eq kicking in bro... im on week 4 of mine right now... eq is seriously the most underrated steroid out there... anyone that has had good results with it knows it... keep the updates coming bro...

Acne sucks but it's a tolerable side for me... The things I can't stand are bp issues and insomnia. If I can avoid those, I'm golden

i love looking forward to eq kicking in bro... im on week 4 of mine right now... eq is seriously the most underrated steroid out there... anyone that has had good results with it knows it... keep the updates coming bro...

What else are you running? Are you keeping a log? Are you trying the Liquidex? I can't wait for mine to get here I'm starting to be a big fan of the NTBM products.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Top Bottom