Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2guard, Test, EQ cycle

I hear ya. Always been bulking and cutting. F that anymore. Just started 750 eq, 250 cyp for 20 wks, along w GW for 12 wks with a 4 wk 25 mg adrol kick start. Looking for slow steady gains along with some fat loss. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Good luck, sounds like a solid cycle.

Im having trouble understanding the fuss over test e and cyp as well... They are extremely close in relation and i see no problem with the way they are being utilized... Should be a strong cycle bro... Ill be here if you need anything ... Good luck with your cycle!

Im having trouble understanding the fuss over test e and cyp as well... They are extremely close in relation and i see no problem with the way they are being utilized... Should be a strong cycle bro... Ill be here if you need anything ... Good luck with your cycle!

Yeah I thought I was going to have to post diagrams with chemical makeup, weight, and release times for all these people that think the 2 are so different. Thanks dylan I appreciate it. Yeah these are my bread and butter that give me the look I shoot for.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I'm not sure if you read all the posts because all this was covered. First off Cyp and Enanthate are basically identical so it's just like running the same compound. Second you said little more than TRT dose of 200-250 but my TRT dose is 200mg already that's why I bumped it to 450. Thirdly Masterone is good for you maybe but I don't care to much for it. Lastly this is my cycle so this is what I'm running. Everything is already on hand and ready to go and nothing will be added or taken away.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I'm aware of the esters. Some bros have noted that EQ shines better with a lower dose of test. Others love running higher test. I was not aware you already exhausted the TRT route, though I did just notice your "go BACK to TRT" comment. In regards to TRT dosages, some docs prescribe 150, others 200-250. Again, subjectivity. In regards to my recommendation of mast translating into commandeering your cycle; EQ might be my favorite compound. My workouts go through the roof and hardening compounds "solidify" the stack for me. Sorry if I came off as hijacking your cycle.

I'm aware of the esters. Some bros have noted that EQ shines better with a lower dose of test. Others love running higher test. I was not aware you already exhausted the TRT route, though I did just notice your "go BACK to TRT" comment. In regards to TRT dosages, some docs prescribe 150, others 200-250. Again, subjectivity. In regards to my recommendation of mast translating into commandeering your cycle; EQ might be my favorite compound. My workouts go through the roof and hardening compounds "solidify" the stack for me. Sorry if I came off as hijacking your cycle.

Not a problem brother. Sometimes my posts or texts can sound like I'm a dick when I'm really not trying to be.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Not a problem brother. Sometimes my posts or texts can sound like I'm a dick when I'm really not trying to be.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Have you considered throwing GW into the mix at the tail end then tapering it into the TRT? Not sure how comfortable you are with the compound but I love it for keeping gains.

Okay so yesterday was my 4th day of the cycle and N2guard. I haven't really noticed much of anything except the N2guard turns my piss almost a neon yellow. Which I have noticed every good multivitamin will do this. Oh yeah and I'm not sure as to the dosage schedule. I've been taking 3 in the morning, 2 post workout, and 2 before bed. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.
As for the AAS, it's still early so nothing to report other than the Test E makes me really sore. It feels like a donkey kicked my delt. I know the test e is an UG lab but I wasn't expecting it to be this sore. I'm guessing it could be the oil is different than the pharma test.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

After a while your body will get used to the added nutrients and use more of them... so it wont be yellow forever

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Okay so yesterday was my 4th day of the cycle and N2guard. I haven't really noticed much of anything except the N2guard turns my piss almost a neon yellow. Which I have noticed every good multivitamin will do this. Oh yeah and I'm not sure as to the dosage schedule. I've been taking 3 in the morning, 2 post workout, and 2 before bed. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.
As for the AAS, it's still early so nothing to report other than the Test E makes me really sore. It feels like a donkey kicked my delt. I know the test e is an UG lab but I wasn't expecting it to be this sore. I'm guessing it could be the oil is different than the pharma test.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

This is a good sign imo. That neon yellow means your getting lots of vitamins in. Your body may piss out what it doesn't need but at least your getting saturated with those good vitamins.

on a EQ run 7-8yrs back i made great gains...also got really veined out through my upper chest + shoulders.....to the point where i almost stopped the EQ cuz some many ppl were like "dammmmm" where the hell did that come from all the sudden. (and i mean 15wk run by all the sudden)

it was clear i was on shit, nothing natty would of done anything like that.

Top Bottom