Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2guard, Test, EQ cycle

Subbed since I too am doing the N2 Guard log as well...too bad it doesn't contain Nargine Extract for RBC control...would help with EQ.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

If your RBC is already above avg on the higher end is Nargine a good supplement to keep on hand whwn doing cycles?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sub'd bro. Hopefully n2guard keeps your bases covered

I would pick one test or another. I would only run about a little more than TRT dosage, about 200 to 250. Throwing some masteron into that cycle would be a great idea.

I would pick one test or another. I would only run about a little more than TRT dosage, about 200 to 250. Throwing some masteron into that cycle would be a great idea.

I'm not sure if you read all the posts because all this was covered. First off Cyp and Enanthate are basically identical so it's just like running the same compound. Second you said little more than TRT dose of 200-250 but my TRT dose is 200mg already that's why I bumped it to 450. Thirdly Masterone is good for you maybe but I don't care to much for it. Lastly this is my cycle so this is what I'm running. Everything is already on hand and ready to go and nothing will be added or taken away.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Listen up guys I know that Cypionate and Enanthate sound very different but I all actuality they are identical. Enanthate is 1 carbon atom lighter than Cypionate so it releases just a little bit sooner than Cyp but we are talking a couple hours tops. So weekly injections of each are going to be like the same exact compounds. I've been doing this a long time and some of these people really blow my mind with how little they really know. If you aren't 100% sure of what you're talking about or 100% sure about the advice you're giving then don't give it.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

A bit, steady and slow. I don't go all out bulk anymore.

I hear ya. Always been bulking and cutting. F that anymore. Just started 750 eq, 250 cyp for 20 wks, along w GW for 12 wks with a 4 wk 25 mg adrol kick start. Looking for slow steady gains along with some fat loss. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I hear ya. Always been bulking and cutting. F that anymore. Just started 750 eq, 250 cyp for 20 wks, along w GW for 12 wks with a 4 wk 25 mg adrol kick start. Looking for slow steady gains along with some fat loss. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Keep us posted on this.. im gonna be running eq for 20weeks in 3 months so interested to see how this goes for you..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom