Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2Guard

HOV

hey guys just started my first cycle.. test 500mg a week for 12 weeks and dbol 40mg a day weeks 1-4. N2gard is sold out-anywhere else i can get it or any other alternatives? today was my first day.

stats- 5'8 155 been training seriously for 7 years. low body fat, small legs,

i have liquid stane- dosing goes monday, thursday, sunday? half a cc= 12.5mg correct?

hey guys just started my first cycle.. test 500mg a week for 12 weeks and dbol 40mg a day weeks 1-4. N2gard is sold out-anywhere else i can get it or any other alternatives? today was my first day.

stats- 5'8 155 been training seriously for 7 years. low body fat, small legs,

i have liquid stane- dosing goes monday, thursday, sunday? half a cc= 12.5mg correct?

Dude..i dont need gear...u need squats...just saying.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

This is something you should have got before you started bro but forged should do the trick

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Thanks for the help. And your right all my weight in my upper body. I could probably gain a lot more incorporating heavy squats. Something that I've neglected until now.

@maccy. Was originally going to run cycle without orals but at last min changed my mind. Figure I get the most out of my first cycle this way.

Have everything else I need. Hcg, clomid, post cycle, hc generate. Forma. Just waiting for more post cycle to come in stock.

Can anyone confirm my question about the Liquid stane. When is the best time of day to take it ?

Get some DX7 from protein factory. Forged liver support, apple pectin and primrose oil and an herbal diuretic. That'll cover most of it.

I neglected squats too long also. Once you start doing them regularly, you'll love them. You'll see big gains if you haven't done them until now.

Top Bottom