Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Generate time frame

Slim Pickens

Looking for feedback from those that have used this product to boost natural testosterone levels. How long does it take to work? Dosing label says 5 caps per dose and 30 caps per bottle. The bottle will only last a week at that rate, if doses daily . I can’t imagine it would work that quickly. Seems like you’d need to take multiple bottles? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You are misreading... it says 5 caps per serving yes but it says 30 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER... It says smack dab in the center of the front of the bottle there are 150 capsules in it man

Looking for feedback from those that have used this product to boost natural testosterone levels. How long does it take to work? Dosing label says 5 caps per dose and 30 caps per bottle. The bottle will only last a week at that rate, if doses daily . I can’t imagine it would work that quickly. Seems like you’d need to take multiple bottles? Thanks in advance.

I think you mean 5 caps per dose, 30 servings per bottle
it will last you a month not a week

1 bottle is for 30 days at 5 capsules per day
I suggest 2 caps AM and 3 caps preworkout

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

30 caps a bottle... oh man lol

Top Bottom