Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Myths and Facts about Canadian Laws

rjl296 said:
so pharmacists do not have to sell pins or needles to you, if they don't want to ??

Exactly. In Montreal, most pharmacies dont even have pins/needles in store. You need to go at those big pharmacies. I've heard about pharmacists refusing to sell needles to what appeared to be drug addicts.

manny78 said:

The answer for AAS is not written anywhere in the law, but I'd say personale use might be equivalent to 20 amps/20ml of oil/water based or the same in powder. Tabs ? humm that's just me but a normal supply (and I mean like 25 mg of 17aa) for 4 weeks.

So there are no precedents that you are aware of? Thus all the numbers you are giving here are just guesses right?

How does the sched IV Punishment/legality compare to the US?

Bullit said:

So there are no precedents that you are aware of? Thus all the numbers you are giving here are just guesses right?

How does the sched IV Punishment/legality compare to the US?

The only AAS busts I saw of heard of were about high quantity, like 1-2k amps. But I can't honestly picture the customs setting up a big sting with the feds for 20-30 amps.

We're talking about 6 months max while many US states will give you YEARS. Even for trafficking, it's usually a fine for a first time offender. Maybe some time but "within the society".....lol

Top Bottom