Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mythbusting part 2. EQ is a vet steroid

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
my mythbusting series continues. if you missed part 1 click here on the myth of picking eggs and how labels can mislead you >> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-amp-bodybuilding/eggs-how-pick-them-store-1488312.html

in this thread I will mythbust the parroted info that EQ is really a vet steroid. if you google this you will come across threads with people saying that EQ was never human grade blah blah blah and everyone agreeing with them. that it was always a horse steroid, i even saw a guru say "i won't use EQ, i don't use vet steroids"

this is a MYTH

EQ was originally HUMAN GRADE for 20 fucking years!!

It was developed during the 50's and brought to market in the 60's under the Parenabol name. Ciba played around with esters for several years before settling on attaching the very long Undecylenate ester. It was designed to help with muscle wasting. The patents were picked up by Squibb and they brought it back to market for use in horses and other animals. but Originally EQ was human grade

here are two more myths you see parroted

1. EQ gives you anxiety. ummmm.. okay? this myth was came up with in the 90's because some dude probably already had nerviousness and anxiety used it. plus people use too much EQ than they need to because they do not get how it works. it aromatizes so slowly that you won't barely notice any water retention, so guys think they have to up the dose to crazy amounts for results. if you already suffer from anxiety it is only common fucking sense if you use overdose on ANY hormone you will get more anxiety

every single person who complains about anxiety on EQ either already has mental problems or they ran too much of a dose or for too long. just google "EQ gave me anxiety" and the first thread that pops up is a guy who already had anxiety who ran EQ for 4 fucking months! no shit you will have issues doing that.

2. EQ increases RBC the most. nonsense. This is parroted bullshit again because some dude used EQ and then did blood work and had high RBC. ALL STEROIDS raise RBC. again they probably ran way too much and noticed this. you should give blood and run support supplements on every anabolic steroid you use, including EQ. EQ doesn't raise RBC more than other steroids all things being equal. if anything it is the opposite since EQ is much more mild than other harsher compounds.

again if you google EQ increases RBC you get threads pop up with guys crying how high their RBC is.. then they say they ran it at 800mg a week (twice the dose you need) along with tren and test (both very harsh compounds). no shit your RBC will go up. but yeah blame EQ dummy

This is why evo is the best site out there, we don't parrot bullshit!!

Last edited:
Great write up Steve. It's the same thing with trenbolone. Although trenbolone now is only being made for veterinary usage, it was first developed for human usage.

Another thing I see a lot of confusion about is people thinking that vet grade steroids are not safe for human use. When it really comes down to it, vet grade and human grade steroids are the exact same thing. The only difference is the brands that produce the products. Both will have a guaranteed potency and purity.

It's kind of like canned tuna vs cat food. If you look at a can of cat food and read the ingredients, it's basically canned tuna lol. Not saying that I recommend anyone eat cat food but canned cat food is basically canned tuna lol.

Nice post! The key is to get EQ from a good UGL now. If you get the actual vet steroid the concentration is so low. Usually 50mg/ml. Can you imagine trying to do 600mg per week and having to inject 12ml per week!

Nice post! The key is to get EQ from a good UGL now. If you get the actual vet steroid the concentration is so low. Usually 50mg/ml. Can you imagine trying to do 600mg per week and having to inject 12ml per week!

Thats insane. Even when you dose 600-800mg/week, having it as 200mg/ml bottles becomes a lot of hassle and a lot of oil injecting.

Probably one of the reasons why I do not like EQ. Another one would be the need to donate blood, otherwise the blood thickens and the blood pressure shoots through the roof.

Top Bottom