Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Myth of Deca Durabolin and Finasteride (VERY IMPORTANT)

The testosterone readings were not in table 2 - they are in table 1 !

Look again there are not testosterone levels measured during or after - it even says so in the text!

Admit it - you read the table wrong - it and clearly it states right above the testosterone readings in bold letters..

Table 1 Summary statistics of demographics before start of treatment

blut wump said:
I'm in full agreement with computer's assessment of the reply. The doctor seemed not to address the issue of nor-testosterone and DHN.

Here's an old thread for further reading.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206046

yup and yup.

he didnty answer the question other than to say "its a myth" then went off explaining something unrelated.

he may know what he's talking about, but certainly didnt give me anything to change my understanding of the problem, which is that unconverted nandriolone is harsher than dhn which is what nandrolone would be converted to absent the finasteride (not DHT that his answer addresses)

blut wump said:
Woah! Easy, bro. This didn't call for insults.; we're all adults here.

Alright sorry - but clearly it shows that the readings were before the study began so I object strongly to incorrect information being passed off as facts.

Sorry for the insults to the original poster - they have been removed from the post.

My hair is way too thick. In fact, I have to have the barber use thinning shears everytime I get a haircut. Can anyone recommend a good AAS stack that will aid me in thinning it out a bit?

stewfoo said:
My hair is way too thick. In fact, I have to have the barber use thinning shears everytime I get a haircut. Can anyone recommend a good AAS stack that will aid me in thinning it out a bit?

tren,winny and masteron would put your hair on a diet

That "Dr." is obviously not a steroid expert. He said that deca would raise serum testosterone levels, which it won't; it will actually lower them. He also failed to address finasteride's interaction with nandrolone. Your email and your post are useless, just like Dr. fuckhead.

Top Bottom