Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

myostatin inhibitors and gene doping?

ConnerLam

If there was a legit myostatin inhibitor and someone similar to altered gene doping and was tested on some humans already and showed that it didn't enlarge the organs would you be willing to try it? I'm not selling anything lol I am just curious how steroid users think when it comes to this sort of stuff.

I have found success with YK-11 recently. I cannot speak on the long term effects of it though.

I have also used Follastatin in the past. I 100% do not recommend that for anybody.

Other than that, hGH and real IGF-1 are the other options. They have been around for years and years, and are proven to work. But, when abused, they can have plenty of irreversible side effects like organ growth. Even when not abused, they can still have these side effects.

many have had success with yk11 when they actually get a hold of a legit product... that's where my comfort level would be in terms of getting big results with lower side effects

There is nothing selective as of yet. The closest thing worth trying would be YK-11 from sarms.forsale. I had nice results from it although I did not dose high enough and was not bulking to test myostatin inhibiting properties.

Top Bottom