Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

myostatin inhibitors

what did you think it would be, i doubt the fda has even allowed it on the market yet

of course it will be an outrageous price for the next 10 years at least

dude I would love to see what would happen with this in Humans(the pictures I mean. you know to laugh at)

I figure this wouldn't be a very good Idea though. it doesn’t say that it will allow you to grow as much muscle as you want but it says muscle will not stop growing. and that sometimes may not be good. I figure eventually your muscles would get so big the outer casing of your muscle (I forgot the name of it) would Tear. and cause you to cry like a little bitch.. But before that would happen I think you would be fuck since all the pressure of the over grown muscle being smash in that casing before it tour would cut off blood circulation. And body parts would go numb and you would go the hospital look all fucked up and the doc would say Hey Fuck Face what the hell did you do to your self. You would look so freaky they probably would call in agent molder and scully to write a report on your ass.?WTF?

Killer:smash:

Years have past in this old thread, and new things have come out.
Anyone experience with [FONT=&quot]GDF-8 (propeptide-Fc) ?

I quote:
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]GDF-8 (propeptide-Fc) is a myostatin inhibitor. Myostatin is present in the healing process of muscles and its nature is to inhibit myogenesis (the process of formation of muscular tissue). Scientists have been studying a new method to enhance the repair and regeneration of both muscle and bone in certain injuries through a new recombinant myostatin propeptide.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Through the blocking of active myostatin made by a recombinant, myostatin propeptide has been able to improve muscle and bone regeneration. Myostatin inhibitors improve wound repair in cases of deep penetrant injuries on muscles and bones.[/FONT]

Years have past in this old thread, and new things have come out.
Anyone experience with GDF-8 (propeptide-Fc) ?

I quote:
GDF-8 (propeptide-Fc) is a myostatin inhibitor. Myostatin is present in the healing process of muscles and its nature is to inhibit myogenesis (the process of formation of muscular tissue). Scientists have been studying a new method to enhance the repair and regeneration of both muscle and bone in certain injuries through a new recombinant myostatin propeptide.
Through the blocking of active myostatin made by a recombinant, myostatin propeptide has been able to improve muscle and bone regeneration. Myostatin inhibitors improve wound repair in cases of deep penetrant injuries on muscles and bones.

Quote from where? I'd like to see more info

Top Bottom