Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

myostatin inhibitors

perfectspecimen

i was reading about this drug. it is supposed to make steroids obsolete. anyone have any information on this or know when or where i can get it and the side effects?

I'm pretty sure you can't get it unless you were to steal it from a lab. I read an article awhile ago about them turning something into a virus and injecting it so it would self replecate. Anyway I did a quick search and this is all I could come up with.
"The far future, and it might not be that far, is things that actually involve the genetics of muscle. One of the ways the cells work is that the DNA produces something called mRNA, or messenger RNA. Messenger RNA gives the instructions to produce certain kinds of proteins, and there are drugs called antisense oligonucleotides that wind up binding these mRNAs and stopping their actions. One thing that would be possible — you've heard of the myostatin gene?"

ozymandius said:
oooooo yeh GDF-8 Been Waiting for that to come out. I even Wrote The Doc at John'z Hopkinz to ask if i could be a guenny pigggg, but to no avail. When it comes out it is supposed to go to aidz patientzz and ms patientz.
http://www.newstimes.com/archive97/may0197/nae.jpg

i think the company is MetaMorphix. see ya when we are at johnzzz hopkinzzzz

My guess is Ronnie Coleman has already been using it in one way or another...Amoung others..

There is no way any pro BB is using any myostatin inihibitors right now. The science is way too new. You're basically talking about experimental gene therapy here, whether in the form of antisense therapy or RNAi.

Dr.X said:
There is no way any pro BB is using any myostatin inihibitors right now. The science is way too new. You're basically talking about experimental gene therapy here, whether in the form of antisense therapy or RNAi.

Its only new to the main stream but how about a guy like wieder who has hundreds of millions of dollars. Look, how really knows but what seems to be new today is usually not new at all.

I'm not saying anyone is using it but if someone could get there hands on it--then why not the top underground(sport) of bodybuilding whose top man has scientists working for him. The dosages of other drugs the top bodybuilders take are all experimental why not this. And as far as Ronnie, he has to be one of the only people that has seen his biceps split into two:) Freaky

I read about that in this months Muscular Development. They say it can make you huge without working out. They have some studies that myostatin keeps muscle from growing out of control for survival reasons... sounds awesome

Top Bottom