Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Year Cycle Log...

johnnyboy3689282

5"7" 204 lb. 7% bf age 26
This will be my basic outline to my cruise over the next year while on the way to achieving my Procard... I do not plan on coming off again for a while so please do not chime in with pct input.... This is schedule for the next year...

I have experience with everything listed except trest, mhn...

I have been training since I was 16 and have several cycles including a year round blast and cruise...

Bloods done before cycle, and will be done every month with check ups every 2 weeks...

Letro on hand... Have everything listed except mhn since I can not source currently, so this is the plan so far.... Thankfully I'm not gyno prone and experience little to no sides while on cycle...
Diet is spot on with macros altering as needed given gear and look...
Training spot on..
Rest spot on..
Finances and stress levels couldn't be better..
Supplements all there..

Diet
Meal 1- 2.5 cup egg whites 1 cup oats
Meal 2- 336 grams white chicken 1 cup white rice
Meal 3- 336 grams Red meat 2 servings mixed nuts, 12 oz whole milk
Meal 4- shake
Meal 5- pwo shake/ gatorade
Meal 6- 336 grams white chicken, shrimp, fish 2 cup white rice
Meal 7- meal as above or shake
Meal 8- 1.5 cup egg whites

Meals change frequently depending on mood and what I have been eating... And carbs change depending on how body is responding...

Now, the fun stuff...

Currently on week 5...
I am not using hgh or insulin.... Maybe next year...

1-3 Stenzine 3 caps a day
4-6 epi 40mg ed
4-6 hexadron 120mg ed
7- Exemestane 12.5 mg eod
7- Cabergoline 25mg e3d
7- 22 Test E 250mg ew
7- 22 Tren E 400mg ew
9- T3 25mcg daily (will pyramid dose overtime to keep from surpression)
9-15 Oxymetholone 100 mg ed
17-29 Oxandrolone 100mg ed
29-32 GW501516 30mg ed
23-32 Test E 350mg ew
23-32 Tren E 600 mg ew
33-37 Test E 500 mg ew
33-39 DBol 50mg ed
33- 48 Boldenone 800mg Ew
37-43 Trestolone Ace 100mg eod
37-43 Test E 250mg ew
45-53 MHN 30mg ed
45- 53 Nandrolone PhenylPropinate 100mg eod
45-53 Test E 350mg ew
54- Test E 250mg ew

Goal weight 230 6-7% bf... I will cruise, and see how things change... May bump some doses up a bit after start depending on plataeus, but I am on trt...

Please chime input on Ais and doses or recommendations... even fresh structure, all criticism is helpful...
Thanks bros...
Johnny D

Last edited:
Criticism you will get from me my man, more of a reality check I'll call it. This proposal is absolutely ridiculous, especially at your stats and how you look in your pics like I said in the other thread. You have no muscle bellies, honestly only looks like you've been lifting for a couple years, and naturally at that. You have no symmetry and if you're not competitive or at least very close by the time you hit 30-35 tops you have no chance at a pro card if you ask me, and really even if you juiced constantly for the next decade I would say it's not in the cards sorry. Blame it on your genetics, 99% of pro bodybuilders have incredible genetics even with all the sauce they do they wouldn't have made it to where they are without them. You may bump up doses when you hit plateaus? Haha you're far off from any plateaus. Your reality is severely skewed as to what it takes to go pro and how to get there, it is about time you get a wake up call. Am I alone here in my opinion? I'm not trying to squash your dreams but really man if I had to take all that gear just to look like you I wouldn't even bother going to the gym. Try moderate doses and just get into it for the strength, how you look and the fun of it bc if you keep up these year long "cycles" you won't be around long.

Honestly what it looks like is that you found a list of steroids and decided that you absolutely positively have to use them all.. It looks like the most random cycle ever.

Also a year of cycling is ridiculous. If you are going the trt route then just use test, deca and drol for a few months. Go back to trt dose and then cut with test tren mast etc.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Those aren't mega dosed numbers by any means. And those will be the highest my androgen numbers have ever been... considering how moderate the dosages are... Thank you for you input guys... I do understand genetics is everything in our sport... Also mind you, that in the pictures on here, I weighed around 172 lbs and the last pic was updated over 2 years ago. This will be my first run stacking at normal dose levels...

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

It's not the doses it's the crazy amount of different drugs. Personally I would keep it a lot simpler. Using 3-4 drugs to bulk and the same to cut

Bulk
Test e
Deca
Drol or dbol
Ghrp 6

Cut
Test
Tren
Mast
Winny or var

And I wouldn't run a year continuous at least go down to trt dose of test for 8 weeks or so

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I will agree, things are up, down, left right.... The cycle was designed by a ifbb
Pro that everyone on this site would know and I want modification to it considering the doses he recommended were all about double what I have listed... The reason I left mast and winny out personally is I feel they will benefit me more in the long run when using for show prep... I still have plenty of room for growth, and just because everything is listed, doesn't mean that is the plan.

My personal concern is with the a bombs up front, eq, and mhn dose considering I have never used it...

Please more input. ...
Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Last edited:
The doses are the only thing that isn't crazy, it's just the amount of compounds and length of use, 30+ weeks of tren and all those orals? Yikes! Your liver is going to tell you to get fucked haha why can't you just do a normal cycle man? Maybe even 20 weeks if you want to use deca. I'm not even trying to be a hater bro but if you can't put on some serious mass and cuts in 20 weeks then another 20 weeks is going to do nothing but harm.

Plus you said you haven't been on in 2 years and you want to jump into this monstrosity, please rethink it bro, do a normal length cycle with just a few compounds before taking this leap.

A pro card is a pipe dream so you might as well get that reality check. A bunch of gear don't get you there. You have to be one of the genetic elite, and based on your stats you are not. Reckless abuse is not something I can recommend or give advice on.

My advice is to cycle responsibly like everyone else

Top Bottom