Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My workouts keep getting better and better!!!

Surgical

I'm on my first cycle: Dbo/Sust/EQ

My workouts are killer!!! You know you've had a good leg workout when your calves feel like someone is driving a knife into them with every step, and your quads and hams feel like they're going to give out any second. I was walking up the stairs to my apartment, one step at a time. My neighbor, who is very hot by the way, stepped outside because she heard the loud steps. She asked me if I was okay. I said I'm fine, just got done with my leg workout. She laughed and helped me up the rest of the way. I love my neighbors :)

Right on bro........best of luck to you. I'm on a d-bol ara EQ right now. Second cycle though. I sure do love the instense pumps.

The gains are really noticeable this week. My skin feels so dam tight, like it's going to explode. Feels like that all of the time. I'm on Liquidex .25cc eod. I think it's really keeping down some of the water weight. I can't reach around any more to scratch my back!!! And my clothes are so damn tight, I love it!!! The chicks are definately starting to take notice. It's a good feeling to know that people are staring at you while you're pumping out heavy set after heavy set.

badazzwhitedude said:
Good job bro'. The D-bol makes you swoll and gives you pumps like mad. Oh, and don't forget to shag your neighbor. :D

my neighbor looks pretty good when I am on dbol......and she is damn near 80

Top Bottom