Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My unbiased review of Gw 501516 from sarms 1..

In all fairness bro, and i say this respectfully because i do know you are a very knowledgeable person, if your not willing or unable to adjust your calories you cant expect too much in the loss category no matter what your using

Hmm, not sure you understood what I was getting at. Im perfectly willing and able to log food and adjust accordingly and have done so extensivly. The problem is I am not a fan of the old school cutting and bulking methodology, it just seem stupid and at my age I dont need to subject myself to the yo-yo weight loss and gain, I would rather go for slow and steady recomp.

In the last 6 months I have lost 3% bf but at the same time added 8 lbs to my total weight on the scale for a net mass gain of approx 15lbs

Sure doesnt seem like much does it? But once you take into account im 255 lbs (5'10.5") and in my mid 40's and only on low dose TRT (no blasting, 770 test levels) I think most people would agree that recomp isnt too shabby. Most guys my age would have a hard time even getting to my mass level and would find it nearly impossible to maintain without high doses of AAS.

So, with the above in mind, if I cut cals too far OR add in a ton of cardio to burn more cals and dont eat more to account for it my mass/strength suffers (as one would expect) and I just get run down and beat up.

My hope was the GW would give me just a little edge at dropping BF over and above what I am getting on my own without it. I have been seeing minor improvement in the gym, small weight/rep increases so I very well could have lost a couple lbs of fat and replaced it with muscle due to the added endurance/quicker recovery during workouts but its too early to tell.

My result are similar Zyg. I'm on my third run of GW and while I do get a huge boost in endurance from it, the fat loss is minimal. Everyone is different so I'm certainly not saying the stuff doesn't work. I'm eating cleaner this run than ever so I'm hoping for better results this time.

Hmm, not sure you understood what I was getting at. Im perfectly willing and able to log food and adjust accordingly and have done so extensivly. The problem is I am not a fan of the old school cutting and bulking methodology, it just seem stupid and at my age I dont need to subject myself to the yo-yo weight loss and gain, I would rather go for slow and steady recomp.

In the last 6 months I have lost 3% bf but at the same time added 8 lbs to my total weight on the scale for a net mass gain of approx 15lbs

Sure doesnt seem like much does it? But once you take into account im 255 lbs (5'10.5") and in my mid 40's and only on low dose TRT (no blasting, 770 test levels) I think most people would agree that recomp isnt too shabby. Most guys my age would have a hard time even getting to my mass level and would find it nearly impossible to maintain without high doses of AAS.

So, with the above in mind, if I cut cals too far OR add in a ton of cardio to burn more cals and dont eat more to account for it my mass/strength suffers (as one would expect) and I just get run down and beat up.

My hope was the GW would give me just a little edge at dropping BF over and above what I am getting on my own without it. I have been seeing minor improvement in the gym, small weight/rep increases so I very well could have lost a couple lbs of fat and replaced it with muscle due to the added endurance/quicker recovery during workouts but its too early to tell.

actually i know better than to say that's not a lot... that's a tremendous amount and quite impressive especially for somone in their mid 40's... that's some nice work... i guess i should have rephrased what i was saying... without a calorie cut, the fat won't melt off nearly as much... however, from the sounds of it, you ARE losing fat but with the way you eat and train it makes it more a recomp, which is excellent while on gw as well because of the huge endurance increase, allowing you train at a much higher level... i understand what your thinking was on adding it for a little extra fat loss but i think that with your intended purpose of overall training and calorie intake, nothing drastic is going to happen in terms of loss... I think it is definitely doing it's intended purpose for you... helping to really get a nice recomp... reducing body fat yet allowing for a lot of lean muscle growth... nice work man...

My result are similar Zyg. I'm on my third run of GW and while I do get a huge boost in endurance from it, the fat loss is minimal. Everyone is different so I'm certainly not saying the stuff doesn't work. I'm eating cleaner this run than ever so I'm hoping for better results this time.

the endurance factor of gw will ALWAYS overshadow the fat loss.The fat loss will come if ran correctly but the endurance is so insane,its impossible for it not to overshadow any of the other great benefits of gw.

Endurance is #1, fat loss #2 with Cardarine (GW-50). I noticed with my clients it's usually 60/40, 60% is fat loss, 40% endurance boost but it's variable from person to person.

I have said time and time again, with GW, you have to put in that effort. If you are running an hour per day, or even walking on an incline, that is where GW shines.

I dont do steady state boring cardio, waste of time. I do various HIT cardio, 20 minutes or less. HIIT cardio has proven time and time again to be better at burning cals due to EPOC. Im certainly not going to spend an additional hour doing boring cardio which or course burns cals to get any benefit from GW.

In all honestly the slow steady state hour cardio alone will burn 500 cals, if im adding in that extra work to burn cals why buy GW at all? Or better yet, why not skip the boring cardio, do cardio that works to build more VO2 max and then some and just eat 500 cals less a day and get same benefit and save the $100 a month on GW and food?

I like the endurance boost it gives but quit honestly its not worth the money for that alone unless your an endurance athlete, which im not.

Im just giving my unbiased opinion and results.

I guess my initial response could sound condescending; hope it didn't come off that way. I know we've agreed on things in the past and I don't think we disagree really on this. I don't think gw fat loss is as blanketed as with thermogenic drugs and beta agonists. I do think if your program is built around gw fatburning properties it can be the top fat burning agent there is.

Everyone responds to things differently, so there will always be a range of results out there. Speaking personally, GW is the best fat loss aid I have ever used in conjunction with a caloric defecit and moderate amounts of cardio. I've also used it in a caloric surplus and still managed to drop bodyfat. For me, the fat loss is undeniable.

I love gw for added endurance in the gym and cardio,just takes me to new levels..Even added endurance in a phyical natured job.Its a game changer for me

gw-501516 CARDARINE is the ultimate performance enhancer allowing you to get to levels of training you would have never thought possible...

Endurance is #1, fat loss #2 with Cardarine (GW-50). I noticed with my clients it's usually 60/40, 60% is fat loss, 40% endurance boost but it's variable from person to person.

i would deff say the endurance outshines the fat loss a bit but its amazing for both aspects.They come hand and hand anyways.The whole key to fatloss is diet and excerise and with gw you will excerise more and for longer then you have done in years or ever!

Top Bottom