Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my tricks

tiger88

hey whats up, . Well i live in the south and not far from the Mexican boarder. well here is my game plan, i just drive to mexico and take long acting steroids like sust and EQ. shoot up there in mexico and just drive back there every week.(sunday) but i was wondering when i go to mexico can i buy EQ in amps......and also can i just by only 2 amps of sust ? or would i have to buy them in a package? thank you for your time guys

There is no Eq in Amps.
Its a vet grade steroid for horses and its only sold in multidosed vials. Like 10ml, 50ml vials etc...
You can buy Sustanon Redijects. Like 2-3 at a time. You dont have to get that many.

tiger88 said:
hey whats up, . Well i live in the south and not far from the Mexican boarder. well here is my game plan, i just drive to mexico and take long acting steroids like sust and EQ. shoot up there in mexico and just drive back there every week.(sunday) but i was wondering when i go to mexico can i buy EQ in amps......and also can i just by only 2 amps of sust ? or would i have to buy them in a package? thank you for your time guys

i think i will go buy the QV EQ and get a self storage place and keep it there and then shoot once a week :D

Silent Method said:
Sustanon Redijects would be a good idea - I hear they are rarely, if ever, fakes.

fuck.,.....can I just buy like 2 amps of sust at a time when i go the pharmicy? or do i have to buy the amps in a pack of like 9?

Here is a better idea, empty out a bottle of contact cleaner and fill it with you D.O.C, put it in your back pack and BAM, at thim point you drive home with plenty of gear.

syd black said:
Here is a better idea, empty out a bottle of contact cleaner and fill it with you D.O.C, put it in your back pack and BAM, at thim point you drive home with plenty of gear.

lol well if then it defeats my entire purpose....i thought about crossing the boarder but that is why i tohught of this plan where i can drvie there....shoot there...come home be on juice and not worried about getting busted.....

would any of u guys buy the 10 ml of QV and keep it in a self storage there in Mexico?

I understand bro but it is so damn easy and with that amount of gear they would never even blink an eye....I do it all the time.

Top Bottom