x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My Trenbolone winstrol Log within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: 140523140524140525140526140527140528 I will start the log here and keep it updated. Main goal of the cycle is to lose fat and weight while maintaining strength and possibly gaining some lean mass. I've done this successfully on my last 2 cycles. My diet while on this was 20/4 IF and keto. I would work out fasted, eat keto during the 4 hour window following the workout, and then be done again until the next day. I lost about 15-20 kg during the 12 week cycles and gained a little

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Medical Review Board StevenDarwinMD's Avatar
    Approved log

Good Bro

Re: My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Blood pressure: was 150/100 before bed, so upped telmisartan to 80 mg and will increase my thiazide too. Was 139/100 in the morning.

Diet: takes a week or 2 to fully get into a state of ketosis for me, so Iím in that stage right now. Lots of MCT oil, CLA, omega 3, sunflower lecithin and avocado for added fats. Meat and eggs cooked with olive oil. Macadamia nuts for snacking. I donít do any planned calorie restriction when starting out, and it honestly hasnít ever seemed to matter. It either happens by nature of the diet or the ketones are strong enough without it to still burn away the fat. I do want to incorporate IF for the autophagy effects, so will do that some when Iím adjusted.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Keep us informed

Spectacular log, keep it going

Quote Quote posted by e_mashek View Post
    Blood pressure: was 150/100 before bed, so upped telmisartan to 80 mg and will increase my thiazide too. Was 139/100 in the morning.

Diet: takes a week or 2 to fully get into a state of ketosis for me, so Iím in that stage right now. Lots of MCT oil, CLA, omega 3, sunflower lecithin and avocado for added fats. Meat and eggs cooked with olive oil. Macadamia nuts for snacking. I donít do any planned calorie restriction when starting out, and it honestly hasnít ever seemed to matter. It either happens by nature of the diet or the ketones are strong enough without it to still burn away the fat. I do want to incorporate IF for the autophagy effects, so will do that some when Iím adjusted.

yeah that is good you are tracking your bp
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Quote Quote posted by e_mashek View Post

bro nice log, i like nuts too. suck on them

Chairman Member Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar

Great log bro....keep us updated......

Great update on the diet. Sounds like you have a really good handle on keto. Too many people run it incorrectly as a high protein diet and end up with too few fats.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Heck yea man!

Good Bro

Last few days been interesting. Last 3 days I did chest/tris, deadlift, and then shoulders. Bench was weak, but even with slightly less weight I noticed more of a pump. Deadlift didnít necessarily feel weak, but I did feel like I was gonna shit myself with each rep. I did a bunch of back for accessories and again felt a better pump than usual. Shoulders was a whole different story. Felt great. Worked up to a final working set on standing barbell OHP of 100kg and ripped off 5 reps. Felt like I could do another at 105, which would be a PR, but my lower ab was twinging a bit which I have torn a couple times previously, so I stopped. Entire workout felt great though. Feel like maybe the ketosis switch has been made.

My injection spot from Wednesday is a bit sore to the touch, but not warm and not really painful, nor raised at all, so not worried yet.