Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Prolactin levels can definitely fluctuate big throughout the day. The beauty with it is that, unlike estrogen, you don't have to worry about the levels getting too low.

2nd trenE injection went much smoother. Put the vial in some hot water for a few minutes before drawing.

A couple days in to making the switch to ketosis, and preworkout today all I had was my MCT oil and coffee. Felt sluggish, but bad sleep and a few aches and pains probably contributing to that. Still got a good burn, and now hoping the gear does it’s job recovery-wise. Weight was 112 leaving the gym with my pockets full, so down 2-3 kg in the last week.

Bottom number on my BP seems to be increasing 2-3 points each day. Was up to 98 on my machine last night. Top number staying at 125-130. Don’t remember this happening before, but if it continues I’ll up my telmisartan.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

2nd trenE injection went much smoother. Put the vial in some hot water for a few minutes before drawing.

A couple days in to making the switch to ketosis, and preworkout today all I had was my MCT oil and coffee. Felt sluggish, but bad sleep and a few aches and pains probably contributing to that. Still got a good burn, and now hoping the gear does it’s job recovery-wise. Weight was 112 leaving the gym with my pockets full, so down 2-3 kg in the last week.

Bottom number on my BP seems to be increasing 2-3 points each day. Was up to 98 on my machine last night. Top number staying at 125-130. Don’t remember this happening before, but if it continues I’ll up my telmisartan.

hot water and injections work im glad you used that

i always warm up my gear

you should go keto and update is as it goes

dont worry about BP you'll be fine

Top Bottom