Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Definitely stop the AI on your cruise. You should never use an AI on a "TRT" protocol. If your estrogen ends up high, you should lower your test levels, not add in an AI.

The log is going to be awesome man!

Couple interesting notes:

2 days on the Winstrol and my libido has increased quite a bit. A little background/TMI: started developing vitiligo about 6 years ago on my package. With that sensitivity also seemed to decrease. I know they say it shouldn't, but it did. No trouble getting/staying hard, but have increasingly had difficultly reaching climax. No idea yet if this will change while on Winstrol, but it wasn't an issue last night. Quickest time in 6 years probably. All my bloodwork that could be related to sexual function is normal as far as I can see except for test which is highly elevated. Can too high a test cause delayed climax?

The other note isn't anything special I don't think, but did the first trenE shot of this cycle last night. Damn near got a hand cramp trying to push the plunger in. Probably took 2 minutes to inject the whole 1.7cc test/tren mix. I've had it happen a few times where it seemed unusually hard to inject, but nothing like this. But, no cough, no welt, no pain, so seemingly all good. Shoulder workout today, morning after, was great. First time in awhile I didn't walk out of the gym gassed, but that could be from the cardarine or the fact that they actually had the AC on today :D

Anyway, so far all good. Got some policosonal, CLA, and collagen today and will be adding that to the mix.

Couple interesting notes:

2 days on the Winstrol and my libido has increased quite a bit. A little background/TMI: started developing vitiligo about 6 years ago on my package. With that sensitivity also seemed to decrease. I know they say it shouldn't, but it did. No trouble getting/staying hard, but have increasingly had difficultly reaching climax. No idea yet if this will change while on Winstrol, but it wasn't an issue last night. Quickest time in 6 years probably. All my bloodwork that could be related to sexual function is normal as far as I can see except for test which is highly elevated. Can too high a test cause delayed climax?

The other note isn't anything special I don't think, but did the first trenE shot of this cycle last night. Damn near got a hand cramp trying to push the plunger in. Probably took 2 minutes to inject the whole 1.7cc test/tren mix. I've had it happen a few times where it seemed unusually hard to inject, but nothing like this. But, no cough, no welt, no pain, so seemingly all good. Shoulder workout today, morning after, was great. First time in awhile I didn't walk out of the gym gassed, but that could be from the cardarine or the fact that they actually had the AC on today :D

Anyway, so far all good. Got some policosonal, CLA, and collagen today and will be adding that to the mix.

good update, I want to see more

some answers for you

the delayed climax is likely due to his prolactin
thats will make it harder to get off, try adding some dostinex 0.25mgs/week (cagergoline)

now tren /test mix injections
i suggest you warm up the bottle (NOT boil) just warm it up first and inject with a bigger guage

Top Bottom