Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Ok Keto experts, just got back from the doctor and he noticed something. My blood ketone levels are about 16 times the normal range, which is to be expected after 3 months of keto and lots of MCT oil. However, my urine was negative for ketones! Does that make sense? I don’t have any urine strips to test it, but seems to me a lab should at least detect something. Any reason blood levels could be so high and urine still negative?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Found this from more of a "medical" keto site:

Whether testing ketones to confirm the effectiveness of a nutrition, exercise, or wellness plan, the most accurate and reliable way to accurately test your ketone levels is with a blood meter. Although urine and breath tests show ketones, these tests don’t give accurate depictions of your blood-ketone levels and they don’t test the right kind of ketones. This inaccuracy can lead to false conclusions of whether or not you are in ketosis as well as a false understanding of how your body is responding to different variables while on a ketogenic diet or therapies.

Ok Keto experts, just got back from the doctor and he noticed something. My blood ketone levels are about 16 times the normal range, which is to be expected after 3 months of keto and lots of MCT oil. However, my urine was negative for ketones! Does that make sense? I don’t have any urine strips to test it, but seems to me a lab should at least detect something. Any reason blood levels could be so high and urine still negative?

high ketones can happen, especially you're on trenbolone leaning out thats normal

increase water intake and make sure you taking n2guard so ketones not impacting kidneys

During my injection 2 nights ago I felt a twinge in my tongue and got a slight metallic taste for a few seconds. Very slight tren cough after a minute or so. Was gone just as quickly. Two days later though i still feel the spot in my tongue, like it got burnt or I bit it, and pain at the injection site. (Glute). This is a new one for me.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

During my injection 2 nights ago I felt a twinge in my tongue and got a slight metallic taste for a few seconds. Very slight tren cough after a minute or so. Was gone just as quickly. Two days later though i still feel the spot in my tongue, like it got burnt or I bit it, and pain at the injection site. (Glute). This is a new one for me.

It happens sometimes, massage the site and keep going
and dont inject that site for 2 weeks

hows your diet going?

Top Bottom