Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

I plan to stay in ketosis, so no carbs. You know it can take weeks to get back into it after 15-20 grams of carbs?

That's incorrect, get some ketone strips and test your urine after 5 days under 20 grams of carbs with high fats, you'll see you're in ketosis

ketosis generally takes 3-4 days of high fat low protein low carbs

and you wont be fully kicked out of ketosis with 1 cheat meal, trust me I do a lot of keto diets

That's incorrect, get some ketone strips and test your urine after 5 days under 20 grams of carbs with high fats, you'll see you're in ketosis

ketosis generally takes 3-4 days of high fat low protein low carbs

and you wont be fully kicked out of ketosis with 1 cheat meal, trust me I do a lot of keto diets

Great insight man.

blood work 1 week after completing the Winstrol. Still on everything else.

Attachments

• RBBO0789.jpg
    RBBO0789.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 51
  • HORU4909.jpg
    HORU4909.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 48
  • TLTG1609.jpg
    TLTG1609.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9649.jpg
    IMG_9649.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 67
The system won't let me upload anything else. No idea why and I'm too tired to mess with it anymore tonight. My pics don't look all that different, but when I have a decent pump going the difference is pretty obvious. I was planning to get rid of all the hair once I got below 100 kg, but I really thought I would have been there awhile ago. The fat is slowly going away, but not the weight. My bloodwork is kinda all over the place. Liver isn't terrible and to be expected. Lipids aren't great, but again kinda expected on Tren, though last cycle it was within range at this point. Biggest concern for me is the troponin level. It's higher than it was last year when I actually had covid and my valves were leaking. No leakage now, but still a high troponin. Cardio is easy. Don't feel any problems. Adding the magnesium seemed to help things a lot. No idea why it would be high. E2 is high, but I read that's common with Tren as a false high. Free test is really high, but base test is barely out of range. That doesn't make sense to me at all.

I did get a new InBody scan today as well. Again, won't let me upload it, but it has me actually losing a little SMM to be at 52.7 right now, but it also has my PBF down to 13.7% I try to upload again later. Seeing a cardiologist tuesday about the troponin level. Not sure it will make any difference while being on the Tren, but really curious what's going on with that and my blood pressure. I actually brought my BP cuff to the gym today. Checked it a few times between sets and was the same as in the morning before my coffee and any exercise, 125/80.

The system won't let me upload anything else. No idea why and I'm too tired to mess with it anymore tonight. My pics don't look all that different, but when I have a decent pump going the difference is pretty obvious. I was planning to get rid of all the hair once I got below 100 kg, but I really thought I would have been there awhile ago. The fat is slowly going away, but not the weight. My bloodwork is kinda all over the place. Liver isn't terrible and to be expected. Lipids aren't great, but again kinda expected on Tren, though last cycle it was within range at this point. Biggest concern for me is the troponin level. It's higher than it was last year when I actually had covid and my valves were leaking. No leakage now, but still a high troponin. Cardio is easy. Don't feel any problems. Adding the magnesium seemed to help things a lot. No idea why it would be high. E2 is high, but I read that's common with Tren as a false high. Free test is really high, but base test is barely out of range. That doesn't make sense to me at all.

I did get a new InBody scan today as well. Again, won't let me upload it, but it has me actually losing a little SMM to be at 52.7 right now, but it also has my PBF down to 13.7% I try to upload again later. Seeing a cardiologist tuesday about the troponin level. Not sure it will make any difference while being on the Tren, but really curious what's going on with that and my blood pressure. I actually brought my BP cuff to the gym today. Checked it a few times between sets and was the same as in the morning before my coffee and any exercise, 125/80.

You might have a false high of estrogen with trenbolone

i would take advantage of the situation now
cut carbs completely and go low carbs
under 20 carbs per day and do more am cardio
1 hour am cardio empty stomach
and increase your protein higher and fats higher

do training 6 days per week
and make sure you cut the calories
you can get way leaner if you keep pushing it

Top Bottom