Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Just water, sometimes with a little pink salt or apple cider vinegar, and black coffee. I took some of my supplements but nothing with any caloric value. Kept taking milk thistle, NAC, turmeric, etc., stopped fish oil, lecithin, CLA, MCT

thats not normal

you must have digestive issues, and you didnt take potassium or magnesium right? you will need that and sodium

you need 3 grams sodium
3 grams potassium
300mgs magnesium
some iodine
every day of the fast or your body wont function right especially digestion

lets get more log updates on how you're doing

I’ve read that the kidney issues caused by tren are usually BP related? If so my BP has been lower than normal. 107/70 this morning

too high bp causes kidney issues
too low bp doesn't impact kidneys

you gotta get your BP up hommie

Thanks everyone. So still no BM, but I feel that something is at least moving. Been having gas. Drank 4 liters of water at least yesterday and was up all night pissing. Ankles are edema free again and I lost about 2.5 kg in the last 24 hours. Head feels a little fuzzy but otherwise feel completely normal. Had a pretty good deadlift workout today as well. I did get a laxative and hoping it works it’s magic. Not necessarily worried about water weight temporarily as I’m concentrating on losing actual fat.

i would add some electrolytes daily to see if you start moving

2.5kgs in 24 hours means you were just backed up water wise

update us when you get going

Well, blockage is gone. I suspect water will return to normal soon as well. My blood pressure was already on the low side. With that internal pressure gone, even after a large meal, BP was 98/70 tonight. I cut my BP meds in half now and will see where it’s at over the next few days.

Also picked up some magnesium today. Felt like it really made a difference during my workout.

I have an idea what’s been causing these digestive issues. I’ve hit this diet hard like before but wasn’t dropping weight the same. I just realized today that I hadn’t done a cheat meal since I started. Before I did one every sunday as my whole gym would go eat together every week. My ghrelin levels were probably tanked and my body was trying to hold on to everything it could. Can’t know for sure of course, but it makes sense as it is one of the only differences from before.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Well, blockage is gone. I suspect water will return to normal soon as well. My blood pressure was already on the low side. With that internal pressure gone, even after a large meal, BP was 98/70 tonight. I cut my BP meds in half now and will see where it’s at over the next few days.

Also picked up some magnesium today. Felt like it really made a difference during my workout.

I have an idea what’s been causing these digestive issues. I’ve hit this diet hard like before but wasn’t dropping weight the same. I just realized today that I hadn’t done a cheat meal since I started. Before I did one every sunday as my whole gym would go eat together every week. My ghrelin levels were probably tanked and my body was trying to hold on to everything it could. Can’t know for sure of course, but it makes sense as it is one of the only differences from before.

wait, you're taking blood pressure medication with low blood pressure? thats VERY dangerous
you shouldn't be on BP meds and I didnt see that in your log

whats the BP meds and whats the dose?

on the cheat meal side, sure you should do a cheat meal every sunday that will help you get your system back in order (if you're lean under 15% bodyfat)

wait, you're taking blood pressure medication with low blood pressure? thats VERY dangerous
you shouldn't be on BP meds and I didnt see that in your log

whats the BP meds and whats the dose?

on the cheat meal side, sure you should do a cheat meal every sunday that will help you get your system back in order (if you're lean under 15% bodyfat)

My BP was slightly high and climbing when I started this cycle. I was on Telmisartan 40 mg when I started. When BP went up I raised it to 80. Back to 40 now. Just coming off a 72 hour fast probably made it lower than normal too. I’ll check it every day and see where it’s at.

I was at 19% when I started. I’m down about 7 kg, so probably around 15% now. The cheat meal will still be keto. Just more of it.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

My BP was slightly high and climbing when I started this cycle. I was on Telmisartan 40 mg when I started. When BP went up I raised it to 80. Back to 40 now. Just coming off a 72 hour fast probably made it lower than normal too. I’ll check it every day and see where it’s at.

I was at 19% when I started. I’m down about 7 kg, so probably around 15% now. The cheat meal will still be keto. Just more of it.

I would drop the telmisartan to 10mgs and cruise and see how you do, dont use too many blood pressure meds

and btw cheat meals you need carbs not keto
get some carbs in you and push it hard for 1 meal so you get your metabolic rate going

Top Bottom