x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My Trenbolone winstrol Log within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: 140523140524140525140526140527140528 I will start the log here and keep it updated. Main goal of the cycle is to lose fat and weight while maintaining strength and possibly gaining some lean mass. I've done this successfully on my last 2 cycles. My diet while on this was 20/4 IF and keto. I would work out fasted, eat keto during the 4 hour window following the workout, and then be done again until the next day. I lost about 15-20 kg during the 12 week cycles and gained a little

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Re: My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Need more info on your fasting and diet

Quote Quote posted by e_mashek View Post
    Just water, sometimes with a little pink salt or apple cider vinegar, and black coffee. I took some of my supplements but nothing with any caloric value. Kept taking milk thistle, NAC, turmeric, etc., stopped fish oil, lecithin, CLA, MCT
    thats not normal

you must have digestive issues, and you didnt take potassium or magnesium right? you will need that and sodium

you need 3 grams sodium
    3 grams potassium
    300mgs magnesium
    some iodine
    every day of the fast or your body wont function right especially digestion

lets get more log updates on how you're doing

Iíve read that the kidney issues caused by tren are usually BP related? If so my BP has been lower than normal. 107/70 this morning
    too high bp causes kidney issues
    too low bp doesn't impact kidneys

you gotta get your BP up hommie

Thanks everyone. So still no BM, but I feel that something is at least moving. Been having gas. Drank 4 liters of water at least yesterday and was up all night pissing. Ankles are edema free again and I lost about 2.5 kg in the last 24 hours. Head feels a little fuzzy but otherwise feel completely normal. Had a pretty good deadlift workout today as well. I did get a laxative and hoping it works itís magic. Not necessarily worried about water weight temporarily as Iím concentrating on losing actual fat.
    i would add some electrolytes daily to see if you start moving

2.5kgs in 24 hours means you were just backed up water wise

update us when you get going

Good Bro

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Remind me if you've roughage or veggies in the diet.
    Yes. Avocado a few times a day. Okra, broccoli, cabbage, etc. thrown in. Salsa as a topping.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Chairman Member Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar

would suggest you to add yoga to your routine to increase flexibility........

Good Bro

Well, blockage is gone. I suspect water will return to normal soon as well. My blood pressure was already on the low side. With that internal pressure gone, even after a large meal, BP was 98/70 tonight. I cut my BP meds in half now and will see where itís at over the next few days.

Also picked up some magnesium today. Felt like it really made a difference during my workout.

I have an idea whatís been causing these digestive issues. Iíve hit this diet hard like before but wasnít dropping weight the same. I just realized today that I hadnít done a cheat meal since I started. Before I did one every sunday as my whole gym would go eat together every week. My ghrelin levels were probably tanked and my body was trying to hold on to everything it could. Canít know for sure of course, but it makes sense as it is one of the only differences from before.

Well, blockage is gone. I suspect water will return to normal soon as well. My blood pressure was already on the low side. With that internal pressure gone, even after a large meal, BP was 98/70 tonight. I cut my BP meds in half now and will see where itís at over the next few days.

Also picked up some magnesium today. Felt like it really made a difference during my workout.

I have an idea whatís been causing these digestive issues. Iíve hit this diet hard like before but wasnít dropping weight the same. I just realized today that I hadnít done a cheat meal since I started. Before I did one every sunday as my whole gym would go eat together every week. My ghrelin levels were probably tanked and my body was trying to hold on to everything it could. Canít know for sure of course, but it makes sense as it is one of the only differences from before.
    wait, you're taking blood pressure medication with low blood pressure? thats VERY dangerous
    you shouldn't be on BP meds and I didnt see that in your log

whats the BP meds and whats the dose?

on the cheat meal side, sure you should do a cheat meal every sunday that will help you get your system back in order (if you're lean under 15% bodyfat)

Good Bro

Quote Quote posted by the_alcatraz View Post
    wait, you're taking blood pressure medication with low blood pressure? thats VERY dangerous
    you shouldn't be on BP meds and I didnt see that in your log

whats the BP meds and whats the dose?

on the cheat meal side, sure you should do a cheat meal every sunday that will help you get your system back in order (if you're lean under 15% bodyfat)
    My BP was slightly high and climbing when I started this cycle. I was on Telmisartan 40 mg when I started. When BP went up I raised it to 80. Back to 40 now. Just coming off a 72 hour fast probably made it lower than normal too. Iíll check it every day and see where itís at.

I was at 19% when I started. Iím down about 7 kg, so probably around 15% now. The cheat meal will still be keto. Just more of it.

My BP was slightly high and climbing when I started this cycle. I was on Telmisartan 40 mg when I started. When BP went up I raised it to 80. Back to 40 now. Just coming off a 72 hour fast probably made it lower than normal too. Iíll check it every day and see where itís at.

I was at 19% when I started. Iím down about 7 kg, so probably around 15% now. The cheat meal will still be keto. Just more of it.
    I would drop the telmisartan to 10mgs and cruise and see how you do, dont use too many blood pressure meds

and btw cheat meals you need carbs not keto
    get some carbs in you and push it hard for 1 meal so you get your metabolic rate going