Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Sorry for the long absence. Been really depressed with how things are going both with this cycle and work. Short version is the weight just isn’t coming off this time. Frankly, I don’t know how it’s possible. Gain 1 kg during a 72 hour fast? Doesn’t make sense.

I think I may be getting some intestinal blockage due to fiber that is absorbing all the liquid I drink. Passed one a week or so ago and then started pissing normal. Lost 2 kg in a day. But then it seems to have just happened again. Barely pissing. When I do it can be dark brown and burn a bit. Did labs. Some blood and protein in my urine. Definitely in ketosis with my ketones at an 8 with less than .5 being normal. After those labs started another fast drinking as much water as I can. 48 hours in an my urine appears normal but I’m holding some in my legs too and getting softer around the gut. Gonna try a laxative tomorrow I think. After the first blockage I cut out any extra fiber, so what I got now is just from avocado, vegetables, and macadamia nuts. Shouldn’t be enough to cause this, but no real BM in about 4 days.

I will say I do look a little better, but strength is down, recovery seems slower than it should be, and my mood is shit. When I did very similar things before the weight just fell off.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Sorry for the long absence. Been really depressed with how things are going both with this cycle and work. Short version is the weight just isn’t coming off this time. Frankly, I don’t know how it’s possible. Gain 1 kg during a 72 hour fast? Doesn’t make sense.

please be more specific
what did you eat or drink during the 72 hours?
did you eat any foods? drink juices? etc be more detailed

and no gaining 1 kg is not normal 72 hours no food

I think I may be getting some intestinal blockage due to fiber that is absorbing all the liquid I drink. Passed one a week or so ago and then started pissing normal. Lost 2 kg in a day. But then it seems to have just happened again. Barely pissing. When I do it can be dark brown and burn a bit. Did labs. Some blood and protein in my urine. Definitely in ketosis with my ketones at an 8 with less than .5 being normal. After those labs started another fast drinking as much water as I can. 48 hours in an my urine appears normal but I’m holding some in my legs too and getting softer around the gut. Gonna try a laxative tomorrow I think. After the first blockage I cut out any extra fiber, so what I got now is just from avocado, vegetables, and macadamia nuts. Shouldn’t be enough to cause this, but no real BM in about 4 days.

I will say I do look a little better, but strength is down, recovery seems slower than it should be, and my mood is shit. When I did very similar things before the weight just fell off.

you dont need a laxative, you need to drink more water, like a lot more water with some tea, herbal teas for digestion

if you use a laxative you'll gain more water weight after

forgot to mention dark urine and blood/protein in urine means you have kidney issues
you should increase n2guard dose and water intake increase

I had weight gain on a fast because I drank too much coconut water
turns out coconut water is NOT fasting lol

Top Bottom