x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My Trenbolone winstrol Log within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: 140523140524140525140526140527140528 I will start the log here and keep it updated. Main goal of the cycle is to lose fat and weight while maintaining strength and possibly gaining some lean mass. I've done this successfully on my last 2 cycles. My diet while on this was 20/4 IF and keto. I would work out fasted, eat keto during the 4 hour window following the workout, and then be done again until the next day. I lost about 15-20 kg during the 12 week cycles and gained a little

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Medical Review Board StevenDarwinMD's Avatar
    Approved log

Re: My Trenbolone winstrol Log

And you HAVE made progress.

Exciting log, keep going

Chairman Member Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar

amazing log dude.....keep us updated.......

NSV man......non scale victory!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Good Bro

Changed up my deadlift accessories and my shoulder day and felt like a good thing. Felt like I really hit some things. Yesterday went in on about a 16 hour fast planning to do an arm day but had to leave for work after 30 minutes of cardio. May have been a good thing as my whole upper back and rear delts were cramping up on the treadmill.

Continued the fast and went straight for squats today. Started with weight at 110, which was a kg up from 2 days before. How you can fast for 2 days and gain a kg is a mystery to me.

Anyway, felt good and did triples from 170 +10. Got my triple at 200, a first, and did a single at 210 to finish, a PR. Was absolutely toasted after the accessories. Got home and ate, rested, and weighed 108. Go figure. Taking a rest day tomorrow. I think I need to do something to stay hydrated better during my workouts. Iím sweating so damn much Iím probably losing all my electrolytes, but I donít want to interrupt a fasted workout. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

you are doing great man, keep it up
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

nice job man
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Quote Quote posted by e_mashek View Post
    Changed up my deadlift accessories and my shoulder day and felt like a good thing. Felt like I really hit some things. Yesterday went in on about a 16 hour fast planning to do an arm day but had to leave for work after 30 minutes of cardio. May have been a good thing as my whole upper back and rear delts were cramping up on the treadmill.

Continued the fast and went straight for squats today. Started with weight at 110, which was a kg up from 2 days before. How you can fast for 2 days and gain a kg is a mystery to me.

Anyway, felt good and did triples from 170 +10. Got my triple at 200, a first, and did a single at 210 to finish, a PR. Was absolutely toasted after the accessories. Got home and ate, rested, and weighed 108. Go figure. Taking a rest day tomorrow. I think I need to do something to stay hydrated better during my workouts. Iím sweating so damn much Iím probably losing all my electrolytes, but I donít want to interrupt a fasted workout. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
    bro it good you gain, mean yo growing muscle

Quote Quote posted by e_mashek View Post

good update

you should drink keto electrolytes they work well
    i do that all the time daily electrolyte drink no sugar