Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Changed up my deadlift accessories and my shoulder day and felt like a good thing. Felt like I really hit some things. Yesterday went in on about a 16 hour fast planning to do an arm day but had to leave for work after 30 minutes of cardio. May have been a good thing as my whole upper back and rear delts were cramping up on the treadmill.

Continued the fast and went straight for squats today. Started with weight at 110, which was a kg up from 2 days before. How you can fast for 2 days and gain a kg is a mystery to me.

Anyway, felt good and did triples from 170 +10. Got my triple at 200, a first, and did a single at 210 to finish, a PR. Was absolutely toasted after the accessories. Got home and ate, rested, and weighed 108. Go figure. Taking a rest day tomorrow. I think I need to do something to stay hydrated better during my workouts. I’m sweating so damn much I’m probably losing all my electrolytes, but I don’t want to interrupt a fasted workout. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Changed up my deadlift accessories and my shoulder day and felt like a good thing. Felt like I really hit some things. Yesterday went in on about a 16 hour fast planning to do an arm day but had to leave for work after 30 minutes of cardio. May have been a good thing as my whole upper back and rear delts were cramping up on the treadmill.

Continued the fast and went straight for squats today. Started with weight at 110, which was a kg up from 2 days before. How you can fast for 2 days and gain a kg is a mystery to me.

Anyway, felt good and did triples from 170 +10. Got my triple at 200, a first, and did a single at 210 to finish, a PR. Was absolutely toasted after the accessories. Got home and ate, rested, and weighed 108. Go figure. Taking a rest day tomorrow. I think I need to do something to stay hydrated better during my workouts. I’m sweating so damn much I’m probably losing all my electrolytes, but I don’t want to interrupt a fasted workout. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

bro it good you gain, mean yo growing muscle

good update

you should drink keto electrolytes they work well
i do that all the time daily electrolyte drink no sugar

Top Bottom