Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Trenbolone winstrol Log

Finally bought my own scale so I can keep tabs on my weight better. 109 last night and still 109 after eating post workout today. Deadlift today at the end of another 24 hour fast. Felt strong enough, but energy was a bit low. Still, 3 sets at 200 kg, 4,3,3. My gym’s DL setup is less than ideal: straight bar, shit knurling, and plates are 40cm so every rep is at a bit of a deficit. I deal with it thinking that when I go to compete with proper equipment, it will actually feel much easier.

Waking BP was 120/84, so that seems to be equalizing.

Been feeling a bit disappointed in the progress I see, but checking the dates I see it hasn’t even been 3 weeks yet, so probably shouldn’t be worried too much yet. Pants are looser, shirts are tighter. I’ll take pics again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

pants are a good indicator of things

Finally bought my own scale so I can keep tabs on my weight better. 109 last night and still 109 after eating post workout today. Deadlift today at the end of another 24 hour fast. Felt strong enough, but energy was a bit low. Still, 3 sets at 200 kg, 4,3,3. My gym’s DL setup is less than ideal: straight bar, shit knurling, and plates are 40cm so every rep is at a bit of a deficit. I deal with it thinking that when I go to compete with proper equipment, it will actually feel much easier.

Waking BP was 120/84, so that seems to be equalizing.

Been feeling a bit disappointed in the progress I see, but checking the dates I see it hasn’t even been 3 weeks yet, so probably shouldn’t be worried too much yet. Pants are looser, shirts are tighter. I’ll take pics again soon.

bp is fine no problem

it takes time to get more progress give it time

Top Bottom