Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Tbol and Anavar Cycle Log and Results

crandom

Hi.
I'm about to start my first cycle and i decided after all research to do a Tbol and Anavar only cycle.
I know that a lot of people out there are against oral only and have the opinion that ''test should be the base of all cycles''. However I decided against test because i don't want the sides, i don't have 18+ weeks and i don't believe it's necessary for my goals. I am NOT a bodybuilder nor do i aim to become one.
I decided on Tbol and Anavar because it's fairly mild on sides and i believe it fits my purpose.

Cycle info:
Week 1-4 50mg Tbol & 40mg Var
Week 4-6 60mg Tbol & 50mg Var
Week 6-9 80mg Var

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/20
DAA and Horny goat weed (just some extra stuff i got my hands on)

Supplements
Liv52, Whey protein, Casein Protein, Creatine, BCAA, L-Glutamine, Potassium, Taurine.

Workout
Day 1 Chest, Triceps
Day 2 Delts, Traps
Rest
Day 3 Biceps, Legs
Day 4 Back
Rest

Diet
Week 1-5 slightly above maintenance
Week 6-9 under maintenance
Clean diet with 400g protein

Stats
Height: 183cm (6ft)
Weight: 86,6kg (191 lbs)
BF: 13-14%
History: Been working out at the gym my whole adult life
Preparation: I have been bulking up 8kg (18 lbs) last 3 month au naturel

Goal
My primary goal at the end of the cycle is to be cut and would like to get down to 7%. I will increase low intensity cardio more and more.
Secondary goal is to gain lean muscle mass. I don't expect to have any big gains but every kilo of lean muscle mass is welcomed.

I will comment on all development surrounding this cycle at least once a week. It will include results, side effects and thoughts. I have also uploaded a before pic.
Please comment on anything relevant.

Cheers

dude im not an expert but when it comes to var + tbol i know some stuff cuz i have done a lot of research on this combo...im sure u know two orals are hard for the body to handle. plus var+tbol is not easy for first cycle.thats why i didnt go for it. but if you decide to do it..you are gonnaa need somw real OCT and PCT.
N2GUARD is essential if u wanna run two orals...its not only about tje liver but your blood pressure as well. u are gonna need some hcge nerate also to avoid going completely shhutdown to pct...now be a man and get some real pct stuff nolva is garbage. get unleashed+post combo , daa , forma...then bridge with bridge and ostarine to keep and even multiply the gains...thats how i would do it bro...good luck

dude im not an expert but when it comes to var + tbol i know some stuff cuz i have done a lot of research on this combo...im sure u know two orals are hard for the body to handle. plus var+tbol is not easy for first cycle.thats why i didnt go for it. but if you decide to do it..you are gonnaa need somw real OCT and PCT.
N2GUARD is essential if u wanna run two orals...its not only about tje liver but your blood pressure as well. u are gonna need some hcge nerate also to avoid going completely shhutdown to pct...now be a man and get some real pct stuff nolva is garbage. get unleashed+post combo , daa , forma...then bridge with bridge and ostarine to keep and even multiply the gains...thats how i would do it bro...good luck

Thanks for your comment. I do agree that what you describe is a more optimal way to do the cycle and will yield in better result. However, going into this cycle i already expect to have:
1) increased blood pressure
2) suppressed natty production
3) Little or no libido (nut shrinkage)
4) bad liver values
BUT i believe that i can live with that for awhile and expect everything to go back to normal after.

I am going to take your advise and add clomid to my PCT to get my natty production going faster.

There are tons of substances out there that do certain things and are beneficial, but I can't take them all so i will stick with a solid cycle and a proper PCT.

I also believe that the discussion on orals needs to be more complex then just saying ''mixing 2 orals is very bad for you''. There are a huge difference between orals and orals. For example would 50+50mg tbol & var be worse than 100mg of anadrol?

What do you mean by Tbol & Var is not easy for first cycle? in what way?

In my research i found that everyone that actually has done this combo are happy with the result and people who slam this combo are the typical ''orals only are bad'' sayers. It is important do take the desired goal into consideration.

This is however my first cycle and i can be completely wrong. No matter what i will be honest in my result and experience.

cheers

Why not just do a test E cycle 12 weeks? Good gains, easier on the liver, blood pressure will still be there but to me if I were gunnu start I'd just go for it, and pin 2x a week.

P.S PCT kinda sucks, not trying to be rude, just sayin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

no most people just don't agree with combining two orals....you actually find more people who support oral only cycles with the right ancillaries on this board (proviron and/or hcg) but combining two orals ESPECIALLY for a first cycle is a bad idea. if something is causing you an issue you won't know which one......that is why you are supposed to progress with 1 compound and slowly add in more for each next cycle. Do what you want, but two simultaneous orals is a bad idea especially for a first cycle. you don't know how your liver will react to even one of those. props for researching and stuff, but maybe you should do a little more and you would see that nobody recommends two orals at a time. yes both of those would be worse than 100mg of anadrol.....

Why not just do a test E cycle 12 weeks? Good gains, easier on the liver, blood pressure will still be there but to me if I were gunnu start I'd just go for it, and pin 2x a week.

P.S PCT kinda sucks, not trying to be rude, just sayin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Thanks for your comment. I know my PCT sucks thats why I decided to add Clomid to it.
Right know i am only interested in getting lean muscle mass and cut for summer. No big gains, no bloating etc. I also don't have time for a 18 week cycle since i'm scheduled to go overseas in May.

Just stick w anavar for your first for 6-8 weeks. Start at 60mg and adjust up from there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

2 DAY UPDATE

I started the cycle yesterday splitting up dosage am and pm.

Day1 Chest & Triceps - not much to report. No sides at all, no discomfort. However, I did feel a slight increase (not much) in pump at the gym, it could be placebo or just one of those days. No matter what, I felt great and it was a good work out.

Day2 Shoulder & Traps - Still no sides or discomfort. BUT, i did feel great at the gym. More pump than yesterday, nothing crazy yet, but a noticeable difference. I got that lovely burning feeling when you manage to do a couple of extra reps before failure.

Appetite: No major difference
Libido: Normal
Vascularity: No difference yet
Strength: Maybe a slight increase. Pump is up

I suspect it will take at least a couple of week to see some change to speak of.

Top Bottom