Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Tbol and Anavar Cycle Log and Results

it is because of your blood pressure skyrocketing....you need to take something to keep that calm

you should start cutting right now. you don't necessarily need to lose weight to cut. its call recomping
adjust your carbs to about 150 on workout days, and 0-50 on non workout days.
increase protein and fats, and hit the cardio up hardcore.
you won't sacrifice gains. you are staying anabolic all the time on the orals

it is because of your blood pressure skyrocketing....you need to take something to keep that calm

you should start cutting right now. you don't necessarily need to lose weight to cut. its call recomping
adjust your carbs to about 150 on workout days, and 0-50 on non workout days.
increase protein and fats, and hit the cardio up hardcore.
you won't sacrifice gains. you are staying anabolic all the time on the orals

Thanks for your comment. At the moment I'm taking 6g of fish oil, 4 tbs of flaxseed oil and lecithin for high BP and it works. Last time i did deadlifts it was back to normal.
I also added 30 min cardio after each gym sess and 1h low intensity cardio on rest days.

3 WEEK UPDATE!!! NEW PHOTO

Total Weight gain: +6.7kg (14.77lbs)
Vascularity: Same
Strength: Way UP from last week
Pump: very good pump and increased since last week
Libido: still good, halted or decreased slightly since last week, will know more in the next couple of weeks.
Balls size: As far as I can tell normal.
Other side effects: I feel my heart beat more than usual.

OK. So this is what I've been waiting for, the ''kick in'' feeling. I don't know whether it's because it's been 19 days or I upped my Tbol dose to 60mg from 50mg (probably both), but I really felt the steroids taking full effect at the gym. The strength, pump and focus was above and beyond making gym sessions a lot more fun. The gains has been there since day 1 but not the ''feeling''.

Since start I've gain 6.7kg (14.77lbs) which is well beyond my expectations considering its only been 3weeks and I'm only 33% in my cycle. During this time I have somewhat been bulking and my calorie intake has been above maintenance causing me to loose some definition (not much). And because i'm satisfy with my muscle gain I decided to start my cutting phase now, ahead of schedule. From now on I will be lowering my calorie intake, minimizing and restricting carbs to weightlifting days while doing low intensity cardio every day. Low intensity cardio for me is walking on a treadmill for 30-45min with a heart rate of 120-130. I will keep my protein, BCAA and glutamine intake high to avoid catabolism

My current dose is: 60mg TBOL 50mg ANAVAR divided over three times a day (8h apart).

I expect that dose to keep me anabolic even though I am at deficit calorie intake. My goal is to cut down to at least 8% BF.

I have posted a new photo to mark the end of my bulking phase and the beginning of cutting phase for the remaining 6 weeks.

Cheers

Been wanting to run an Anavar/ TBol cycle as well. And before anyone says anything yes I hate needles and yes it will be my first cycle but i believe out of any steroid TBol and anavar are the mildest but yes are still very powerful and will not be taking them lightly. Wanna do an 8 week cycle.

1-8 TBol 60mg ED
1-8 Anavar 60mg ED
1-8 N2 Guard
1-8 Arimidex 1mg EOD
1-8 Dermacrine
1-8 Taurine

PCT
9-12 Clomid 25/25/25/25
9-12 Unleashed/Post Cycle
9-12 DAA
9-12 creatine nitrate

Bridge
13-20 ostarine
13-20 S-4

Also would be taking fish oil, multi vitamin, saw palmetto, BCAA's , and protein powder

Top Bottom