Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Tbol and Anavar Cycle Log and Results

Thanks for your comment. I know my PCT sucks thats why I decided to add Clomid to it.
Right know i am only interested in getting lean muscle mass and cut for summer. No big gains, no bloating etc. I also don't have time for a 18 week cycle since i'm scheduled to go overseas in May.

I got ya, and only 12 Weeks bro that would be enough, but its all good I'm sure have good gains, ill post a pct for ya later, but get some liver support!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

1 WEEK UPDATE !!!

Weight gain: +3,4kg (7.5lbs)
Definition: Same
Vascularity: Same
Strength: slight increase
Pump: more and more
Libido: up, Up and UP (literally)
Other visible side effects: None

I am very impressed with the gains so far. I didn't expect to gain 3.4kg (7lbs) in one week and it really shows, especially on the upper body. It's hard to comment on body fat since i don't have an accurate tool to measure it, but it doesn't look like I've gained any BF nor any significant difference in definition. I guess it will be easier to tell as time goes by.

My diet is obviously above maintenance with around 350-400g of protein and I intend to keep it that way for another 2-3 week (depending on my gains) before start cutting for the remaining weeks of the cycle.

I feel great and can't complain on anything yet, I do feel different but cannot pin point it.

For liver and lipid protection I use: LIV52 (6 pills), Lecithin, Omega-3, Flaxseed oil.
(PS. Lecithin is suppose to be great in treating damaged liver caused by alcohol and medication for those who don't know)

Cheers

Dude not to flame you (but really flaming you), this is a stupid idea. You're going to shut yourself down completely. It just won't 'go back to normal' when youre done as you previously posted. What's the point of looking good if you can't even use your dick? Your balls will never be the same after this cycle. Atleast use a transdermal test. Don't be an idiot. It's going to be extremely toxic to your liver and you won't even keep these gains. Trust me, none of the gains will stay for more than a few weeks after. I've done both of these as stand alones when I was ignorant to aas. Do what you want but it's not worth it. Just say you're scared of pinning an leave it at that.

Dude not to flame you (but really flaming you), this is a stupid idea. You're going to shut yourself down completely. It just won't 'go back to normal' when youre done as you previously posted. What's the point of looking good if you can't even use your dick? Your balls will never be the same after this cycle. Atleast use a transdermal test. Don't be an idiot. It's going to be extremely toxic to your liver and you won't even keep these gains. Trust me, none of the gains will stay for more than a few weeks after. I've done both of these as stand alones when I was ignorant to aas. Do what you want but it's not worth it. Just say you're scared of pinning an leave it at that.

REALLY???? What do you base your opinion on?
All studies suggest that your levels will go back to normal after terminating the use of AAS and that goes for injectable, orals and both. The whole point of doing a PCT is to get natural testosterone production going again quickly.
My dick is just fine thanks for asking. In fact, its better than a 13 year old boy seeing tits for the first time.
Let's talk about BALLS!!!. The reason they may shrink is due to deceased level of testosterone produced by them. As soon as you start producing again your balls will grow back to normal size. Thats a fact.

YES my liver is having a rough time at the moment, thats why i'm doing everything i can to protect it and take Liv52 and lecithin. The liver is the most resilient organ in your body and capable of regenerate itself and there is no way 9 weeks of mild orals is going to cause liver failure.

Now, both tbol and anavar is notorious for giving quality lean muscle mass that are keepable. So instead of blaming AAS for loss of muscle mass, wouldn't make more sense to examine your diet and work out after the cycle instead?
I find it hard to believe that with a spot on diet and workout all your gains just disappear in the thin air. A small portion may, but definitely not all.

And i am not scared of pinning myself. I used to be a blood donor for years.

My opinion is based on, As I stated, I've done both as stand alones a few years ago without test. You'll see what I'm talking about after the cycle is done. The strength will go away, and the weight will too, and your money. If you want a successful cycle just do test with the orals. If you don't 'have time' for test, then you don't have time or any business doing steroids. Just trying to keep you from doing something dumb, but you'll do what you want anyway. you'll see afterward when you're smacking your limp dong against some dissapointed tramps beefy peaches thinking about me ;) mmhmm

7lbs in one week doing bodypart workouts?

Get in the rack son....start moving some big weights doing ground based strength and power moves....

What's the difference between test shutting you down and var shutting you down?(don't need an answer). You will be fine to do this cycle. You would be golden to have test as a base and start with Tbol and finish with var. I like to overlap Orals so you never lose that edge that Orals give you. But expect to feel like shit with no test for so long. Make sure you get bloods after to make sure your liver values come back to normal.

Doing 2 orals at the same time might not be the smartest idea, but hey its your body.

To the poster who said you'll lose everything coming off an oral cycle is fuking non sense. If you have a planned out pct (which you should have) a good diet and still keep working out heavy and hard, have back up supps like creatine beta alanine you're not gonna lose your gains, i know creatine works synergistic with var but i like to save it for pct, for an extra boost in strength and mass.
If you do those right you'll not lose anything coming off, you can even keep making gains if you're smart about your plan

2 WEEK UPDATE!!!

Total Weight gain: +4,7kg (10.36lbs) - Week gain: 1.3kg (2.87lbs)
Vascularity: Same
Strength: strength is up further since last week
Pump: overall up, some muscle groups more than other.
Libido: Very niceee
Balls size: normal (at least as far as I can tell, hard to measure though)
Other visible side effects: None

First off, I feel great and I haven't had any bad reactions yet. However last week doing deadlifts, my heart rate went through the roof very quickly and I experienced shortage of breath a lot more than usual. Deadlifts always killes me but this session was much harder and i was struggleing to get through it and the other back exercises as well. I've read through some forums and found other people experience the same thing when taking Tbol. I am not too worried about it and haven't felt it on any other gym sessions.

I'm also still quite surprised with my gains (4,7kg in 2 weeks) and i love it. I guess it could have something to do with my strict diet ( lean with a shit load of protein) and workout and the fact that it is my very first cycle. My muscles looks full and feels hard and I'm confident when going into my cutting phase that I will end up looking fit since my muscle gains already exceeded my expectations.

It is going to be interesting how the next couple of weeks pans out, if i have reach my peak or if it will continue. I also plan to up my Tbol dose next week to 60mg ed for the remaining 3 tbol weeks.

I have hard time deciding is when I will start cutting seriously. In one hand I like the gains that I'm getting, but I also want to give me enough time to loose fat. As of now, I am looking at loosing around 6-7kg (13-15lbs) of fat to get to around 7-8% BF so figure I should allow myself maybe 6 weeks to do so.

Cheers

Top Bottom