Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My T3/Clen Cycle: very detailed.

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I've always been on the fat side. The leanest I've ever gotten was a four pack and defined serratus. I need to go on a precontest like diet just to lose a little bit of fat. On the upside, I've never had problems adding lbm. At 195-200lbs I would bulk at 2800 calories! This leads me to beleive that I have an underactive thyroid.

Currently, I'm at 206 at 16-17%. This is my cycle. I'm doing a full Eq/Ox cycle in the summer/fall.

T3: 12.5mcg for 5 days, 25mcg for 5 days, 37.5mcg for 5 days, 50mcg for 10 days, 37.5mcg for 5 days, 25mcg for 5 days, 12.5mcg for 5 days, 6.25mcg for 5 days.

Clen: Starting 10 days after beginning of T3, from first 37.5mcg dose to the last 37.5mcg dose (20 days), going up to 150mcg.

Diet:

All Ratios Grams of Carbs/Protein/Fat

W1: 150/300/50
W2: 130/320/50
W3: 125/350/50(Start of Clen and T3 at 37.5mcg)
W4: 125/350/50
W5: 125/350/50(End of Clen and T3 at 37.5mcg)
W6: 150/300/50
W7: 180/270/50(End of T3)
W8: 200/250/50

** Three High Carb days after discontinuation of T3: 400/120/50
** Refeeding every 10 days; increase Carb intake to 220-250g

Training:

Mon-Wed-Fri

Basic movements, mainly for maintenance, cutting out Deadlifts and Farmer's walk, too much for the CNS.

Cardio:

Tues-Thurs-Sat

In the morning, on an empty stomach, moderate/high intensity for 45mins-1hour.

Supplements:

1000mg Vitamin C
400 IU Vitamin E
GNC Ultra Mega Multi Vitamin
1000mg of Garlic Powder (capsules)
3000mg of Taurine (only with Clenbuterol)
10g of Sugar free Metamucil
12.5-25mg of Ephedrine HCL for appetite control.

It looks well thought out. My only question is why are you taking such a long time to ramp up to your dose of t-3 to 50mcg? I don't see why it is needed. The important part is the tapering down at the end. Why not just take a few days to get up to 50mcg, stay at that dose for a few days longer and lengthen the time of your tapering?

GARAGE GORILLA said:
It looks well thought out. My only question is why are you taking such a long time to ramp up to your dose of t-3 to 50mcg? I don't see why it is needed. The important part is the tapering down at the end. Why not just take a few days to get up to 50mcg, stay at that dose for a few days longer and lengthen the time of your tapering?

Everything I've read(Internet, Medline, Books) suggests that increasing the doses gradually will allow your thyroid to adjust. It appears that the ramp up is as important as the ramp down. Doctor usually increase to doses gradually in a matter of weeks not days. 12.5 mcg at a time.

However, increasing the doses from 50 to 62.5 would be pointless, going up right away to 75mcg would be better.

Plus I want to see how I react to 12.5mcg for future Steroid cycles.

I'll be writing a T3 Faq after my experience.

Looks like a good plan. In your opinion is Clen's anti-catabolic properties strong enough to maintain muscle while you are burning fat? I'm helping my girlfriend research something similar.

muscle_geek said:
Looks like a good plan. In your opinion is Clen's anti-catabolic properties strong enough to maintain muscle while you are burning fat? I'm helping my girlfriend research something similar.

This is really on a case by case basis. Clen puts LBM on me. Also I started at a very high BF, 18% so there is very little danger that my body will use LBM for Fuel.

Now if you're at 10% BF, don't count on clen preventing LBM loss on T3.

If it's for your girlfriend, than Clen may be enough and T3(in reasonnable doses) wouldn't shed much LBM anyway because females have a higher BF percentage anyway.

Try 2 weeks of Clen only first.

Looks good andy.Your an endo like myself,so if I had to offer any advice based on all the dieting I've done,it would be to drop those carbs down even a little bit further.I would also toss in some ALA into the supplement regimen to make even better use of insulin management.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Looks good andy.Your an endo like myself,so if I had to offer any advice based on all the dieting I've done,it would be to drop those carbs down even a little bit further.I would also toss in some ALA into the supplement regimen to make even better use of insulin management.

Thanks. Can't drop the carbs any further, I have final Exams coming up. (Good thing I have my Ritalin)

Yeah, I'm going to throw in some ALA, I'm thinking of also Increasing cardio to every day.

Huck, do you think anastrozole would be a waste of money and time in this cycle?

I was going to suggest cardio every day,but not many folks can handle that,lol.Do you hold stubborn fat around your lower pecs,waist and hips?If so,then yes,Liquidex/anastrozole would work TERRIFIC,as it would help keep those stubborn A2's down(through lowered estradiol).

Well Yes and No. I hold fat on my lower Pecs but it's not stubborn Fat. I can lose it with an extremely strict diet. Same thing with the Hips/Legs and lower back. The waist is a whole different story.

I've decided to do Cardio everyday on Clen. I wake up really early on Clen and I feel amazing so doing Morning Cardio 5-6 times a week would not be a problem.

Just came back from a leg workout, Pathetic. I was doing 135lb Front squats and 135lb STL Deads and 135 Barbell Hack Squats. These are usually a warmup. 150lbs on Leg extensions when I could do the full stack a week ago. Sad. :(

Oh well, I'm only looking to maintain anyway.

according to FONZ...at even low dosages such as 12.5 and 25mcg, your thyroid shuts down, so there is no point in ramping up so slow...i think it would be healthier for your thyroid to stay on less time by decreasing your ramp up time.

Top Bottom