Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My T-Rex Experience

mikebzt

First and foremost I would like to say that there is no magic bullet that will make us lose weight. The media relentlessly bombards our psyche with advertisement after advertisement emphatically hawking there products as a fountain of youth. While you may laugh there is a mass of humanity who buy into there enthusiastic messages. T-rex is not one of those products. It makes no claims that it is the magic bullet. What it happens to be is a product that is backed by individuals’ testimonials that belong to this board and many others that you may frequent. Below are my results from a 30 capsule bottle of Thermorexin that I wished to share with you all.

I had a 30 day supply and in that 30 days (actually a bit less as I tested out 2 tablets a day at times) I lost 11 lbs, and I'm guessing that I dropped my body fat about 3%.
Being that it was a sample supply I used the trial and error method to see what worked best for me. I felt the best results for me were as follows: 1 tab with breakfast and 1 tab 1hr prior to my am workout. Now of course if this were more than a 30 day sample I would have tried adding another tab midday but I stuck with what I had. I might have missed a few tabs here and there but tried to stick to protocol.
Diet:
I did not follow any specific diet but I tried to eat as clean as possible. I have to let you all know that water consumption is a must and in my experience with T-rex I felt that some carbs are also a must in order so that you may feel the true effect of this product.
Initial Experience:
On my first day I took only 1 tab 1hr before my workout. This particular workout did not consist of cardio at all. I felt a bit more energetic and I happen to sweat a lot faster then normal and since it was my first day I was unsure whether it was the T-rex or that I was just pumped for the workout. Day 2 was a day in which I would normally do 45min of cardio on the elliptical. Well, after 45min I still had plenty of gas left in the tank which is not the norm so I jumped on the treadmill and popped out 2 miles. Needless to say I was beyond drenched and not even my Degree antiperspirant was of any use. Never before have I sweat as much as I have and never before have I had that much energy left after my cardio workout. I was so pumped that I could not wait for the next days workout and it mimicked the prior day.
Drawback:
The only bad experience (if you call it one) was numerous bathroom breaks and sweating profusely. I can’t say that I had any stomach problems, or anything else. I will say that I was smart and I made sure that I increased my water intake as suggested.

Bottom line is that you need the unwavering desire to change. T-rex will get will get you half way there. The rest is up to you.

Top Bottom