Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Supply

boxeo

Gents,
Ive just recieved my supply. I know its not the best selection and quantity. But we cant just go to Pharmacy and get picky anymore can we?

I was wondering if any of you guys could suggest how best to cycle what I have?

Here is my gear list:
Sustanon 250=9
Primobolan Depot 100mg=56
Winstrol 50mg= 7
EQ 200mg= 10

:devil:
You need to research before you do anything. Do you even know what you have? I'm not trying to be a dick but it looks like you should wait and learn.

I appreciate the feedback. I do know what I have if youre referring to whether or not it is "real" as opposed to bunk gear.

Basicly this isnt the gear I ordered , rather it was what they decided to send. ITs ALL Ive got right now.

So, do you have any recommendations on a possible 5-6 week cycle for this?

Should I hold off and wait til I can get other stuff?

If so what should I add to this?

I have done numerous querry searches of this site for cycle and NONE of them contained the drugs that I have access to, otherwise I wouldnt have posted.

In plain English,
I have nine Sust Amps, fifty six Primo amps(100mg), seven Winstrol amps (50mg), and a 10 CC bottle of EQ at 200 mg per CC.

what's you're cycle history?......you don't have enough winny......you could also use some more test and EQ.....and are you sure you're 100% certain the primo is real?.....chances are it's not....

you need to keep your weight in order for your fight correct? No 30 lb weight gain for you I assume so I say dump it all and try to get your hands on as much anavar as possible and some halo for right before the fight...and do't forget the fina

if what you have is what u have then here goes:
throw the winnie out you can't fight with dry joints
take the sus at 125 mg once every three days
start the eq in the third week and go 400 mg a week
use the primo at 300-600 mg a week depending on how you are reacting to the rest of your gear...start at 300 and move to 600 if need be...overall you don't have the right gear or dosages for an athlete

Top Bottom