Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My super insane and painful cutting cycle! Tell me what you think.

Intramuscular

I'm 5'11" at 230 lbs with approx 18% body fat. I really need to get ripped so I put together this cycle. I'm done with week one. Please tell me what you think.

Fina 89mg/ed, weeks 1-8
D-bol 40mg/ed, weeks 1-2
Dnp 200mg/ed, weeks 1-5
T-3 50 mcg/ed, weeks 1-5
Clen 100 mcg/ed, weeks 1-5
Ephedrine 25mg/ed, weeks 1-8
Caffeine 200mg/ed, weeks 1-8
Clomid 100mg/ed, week 9 & 50mg/ed, week 10

It's going well so far. I'll be sure to post before and after pics on here when I'm done.

Oh lordy, you have a big mess there!!

Ummm, give me til later, and I'll reply with a better cycle with the drugs you have..(at work)

Different. Explain your rationale. Dbol can cause you to retain water (but it is only for two weeks, not sure of the benifit). No test or winny, eq/deca. It doesn't appear to be that hard core although DNP can be a bitch.

I would throw some Test in there as well as some Arimidex or Liquidex. The Cytomel(t3) must be run in a pyramid fashion tapering up and down slower.

M18

The D-bol is in there because I had some left in the bottom of my Ref-B bottle and I want to get rid of it. I also only have 5 weeks to get ripped, so that's why it's all piled in. The E/C and Clen are there to counteract the lethargy of the DNP and T-3. T-3 especially, makes me VERY tired. I put the fina in there so I wouldn't lose any muscle and prolly gain quite a bit of lean mass in the process. That's my reasonings, please keep the comments coming in.

madness!

I see a possible medical emergency in your future. I understand that you want to get ripped but damn! Five weeks isn't even enough time to properly shred a person at 12% body fat. Did you make a bet with someone or something?
If not... relax ...do it the right way and keep more of your results.

Also, two weeks of reforvit do nada for you, except maybe start a little bloating and acne problem.

Top Bottom