Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My stomach skin is saggy from losing 60lbs, what can i do.

KINGKONG69000

ive gone from 260lbs to 200lbs in 1 year. now above my waist i have a buildup of saggy skin, its not terrible, but I dought ill look right when i get my bf in the single digits. is there any creams to try to get the skin elastic back.
appricate any help

Ask women who have recently given birth. Bet they have an arsenal of stuff. Some of it might even work.

KINGKONG69000 said:
anything to try before that. what could one expect to pay also.

Is it just loose skin or is it small amounts of stubborn fat???

If it's fat, try using either Yohimburn or Lipo-Derm Ultra. Both are extremely effective!!

LOL, I think if the considered it just stubborn fat he wouldnt really worry that much to post the post.

I also say surgery. Ive had several

Yep .

what he said . HGH my man . HGH will help a LOT .

Also , remember :

-Drink tons of WATER .
-Train your ABS VERY HARD , they will grow and FILL in the gap that was previously filled by FAT .
-Give it time , your skin will probably adjust to your new body , but depending on genectics it may take a very short or a very long time .

Victor

I am in the same boat as you kingkong. I have went from 250 30% BF to 185 14% BF in a little over a year. Worked my ASS of to do it and HATE the loose skin on my stomach. I am bumping this up as I am extremely interested in seeing any documentation on GH helping with this.....I am already considering using at 2 to 3 iu ed for 3 to 6 months and if it works for this its a done deal. Any other comments out there on it?

jcam222 said:
I am in the same boat as you kingkong. I have went from 250 30% BF to 185 14% BF in a little over a year. Worked my ASS of to do it and HATE the loose skin on my stomach. I am bumping this up as I am extremely interested in seeing any documentation on GH helping with this.....I am already considering using at 2 to 3 iu ed for 3 to 6 months and if it works for this its a done deal. Any other comments out there on it?

>>> HGH WILL HELP YOUR SKIN ADJUST . That is a fact . there is no documentation needed here .

HGH , HGH , HGH , HGH , HGH ;)

Victor

Top Bottom