Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My steroid source got my order wrong, what to do?

benjwood

Hey Bros, I got a guy to get me test E 250 and dianabol I told him I wanted to do 2 shots a week for 8 weeks but he got me a 10 ml bottle so I guess I'm gonna do 2 shots a week for 5 weeks with dianabol. Should that make a pretty big difference?

Test e needs to be run 12 weeks minimum bro. Can you get 2 more vials?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

tell him to correct the mistake, you are the customer

in the future use a real source bro.. how fucking dumb can someone be to give someone half of what they ordered? that type of screwup is scary considering you are injecting that shit into your body. if they screw up something so easy imagine how they are screwing up producing that shit. it could be half underdosed or they could have put rat piss in that oil. who the hell knows

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

You need at least two vials of testosterone e to run a proper cycle.

Your source is in the wrong. He should mail you the vial that was missing from your order. If he doesnt, find a new source. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org if you are looking for a new source. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like roid mass or nordic fusion.

Dont start your cycle until you have 2 test e, 2 aromasin, 1 dbol and all your PCT products and then run a cycle like this -

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 10[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 4
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day <- remember a good liver aid supplement because dbol is a liver toxic oral steroid[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

Top Bottom