Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My spring cutting cycle.... Please critique

granby140

weeks 1-10 Test cyp 400mg
weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg
weeks 1-6 fina 50mg ED
Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
Weeks 6-10 winny 50mg ed

Nolva on hand and CLomid post cycle. I am also getting T3/Clen for summer. Also is it ok to run EQ all summer long to keep lean? If so what dosage wouldbe best?

granby140 said:
weeks 1-10 Test cyp 400mg
weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg
weeks 1-6 fina 50mg ED
Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
Weeks 6-10 winny 50mg ed

Nolva on hand and CLomid post cycle. I am also getting T3/Clen for summer. Also is it ok to run EQ all summer long to keep lean? If so what dosage wouldbe best?

5 different roids in one cycle? Judging by your doses of each one it looks like one of your first cycles, why not stick to something simpler, i.e. up the test (if you really have to) and drop the eq... and maybe run the winny all the way instead of the dbol UNLESS you know you're prone to winny sides (hair & joints). They're both 17aa and more or less suck equally on your liver.

Just my $0.02.

yeah i am with thate here in either dropping the d-bol or getting some liquidex.....nolva wont keep the water off you from the test and d-bol like liquidex will and i would think if you are cutting you arent looking for water retention

The dbol is useless in this cycle, you've got the tren there to jump start things.

Start winny w7 or 8 and run it until w12...since you will still have some enanthate and eq in your system w11-12.

Top Bottom