Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my situation.plz help

HEARTattack

i was running a sust 250 per week, for 8 weeks, and am 5 weeks through it now. ive put on around 14 pounds upto yet. the thing is my source cant get anything until friday(its tuesday now) and ive ran out of amps. Im due to have a shot tommorrow, and obviuosly wont be able to. what should i do????
shell i stop the cycle now and just start on my hcg or shall i continue just by injecting the shot on friday instead.or maybe shall i run it for ten weeks to up the concentration!
all replies much appriciated!
thanx alot
Ha

Never start a cycle without everything you need for the entire cycle. That is one of the first rules of doing this. If you don't have enough stuff at the begining you should've waited til you did, whats a few months. Next time you'll do it. But for this one, try to hang on a few more days and get more, if your doing one amp a week buy enough to last you the rest of the cycle, I don't buy less than 20 at a time, if your that broke to buy more than one a week don't do steroids or if your dealer sucks so bad that he can't get you more than 5 at a time get a new dealer.

next time wait until you have everything for your cycle.....I hope you have clomid for post cycle or you can say bye-bye to your 14 lbs....Fumunda

thanx for the replies!
no i dont have clomid but ive got hcg and im gonna take that along with nolvadex to stop the estrogen. does that sound alright. id get clomi but my source sucks that bad that he cant gety a hold of clomid!
cheers
Ha

Top Bottom