Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS-S4 Experience

Echo all what has been said bro. You look great! Better than most doods I see mega dosing gear. You're doing things right. Great job!!!! old man A true testiment to hard work/eating right and doing things correctly!

Reactions: ceo
You look great, glad to hear you are not losing any strength. Sarms is a great compound. I was lucky enough to get my hands on it a little over a year ago. I am now a fan for life.

Im surprised it took so long to find its way to EF, better late than never.

I decided to get some. Keep us updated!

BTW How long do you plan on running the SARMs cycle?

I've seen some people run it 4 week and some 8. Assuming you do not lose any with each withdraw from the bottle, you can get roughly 8 weeks out of a 30ML 100mg/ml bottle @ 50mg a day.

I decided to get some. Keep us updated!

BTW How long do you plan on running the SARMs cycle?

I've seen some people run it 4 week and some 8. Assuming you do not lose any with each withdraw from the bottle, you can get roughly 8 weeks out of a 30ML 100mg/ml bottle @ 50mg a day.

I'm going to go at least six weeks. If everything goes smoothly, I may go eight.

Long-term, ideally I can do a shorter (i.e. 6-8 weeks) test cycle, then 6-8 weeks of sarms, then clean-out for 2-3 weeks and repeat the entire loop. I'd love to stay in the 255-265 lb range but get a little bit stronger each cycle.

I'm currently using it during pct/bridge. I did a cycle of s4 (50-75mg/day 5 days/week) up to a cycle (8 weeks, 800mg/total weekly) then s4 again, then another cycle and now s4 again without a break/totally off. My testicles are right up to normal size, sex drive good, muscle and strength holding well, etc. I guess what I'm saying is that I like the s4! lol. And, I feel I am able to recover test production while using it. I keep more gains and still get the sex drive back as normal.

Mods: I started this thread in the AAS section. I wasn't sure if it belonged in one of the subcategories.

Stats: 42 years old, 6'3", 255-260 lbs (varies).

- First cycle in Sept 2004
- Have done seven cycles since
- Limited experience with Deca, Winny, EQ and Var
- Prefer lowish-dose (i.e. 300 mg/week) test eth cycles

- Finished latest cycle on 12/04/2009
- 300 mg/week test ethanate for 10 weeks
- mixed 20-40 mg var/day during weeks 1-6
- PCT with HCG only; 1000 units/day for 6 days in a row
- PCT complete on 12/21/2009

- Lipostim 3 1/day
- Aspirin 81 mg/day
- Unleashed 3 capsules/day
- 5g creatine monohydrate/day
- Amplify 8 capsules pre-workout

Started SARMS-S4 (100 mg/ml) at 50 mg/day one day after completion of PCT.

Current lifts as of three days ago:

- Decline bench: 315 x 6
- Military press (with complete back support): 275 x 3; 295 x 1
- Deadlift TBD -- messed my back up and really don't want to load it ATM
- Box Squat TBD -- I've been using different height boxes. Will standardize and report results

- Pictures as of 12/23/2009:

2n80d4k.jpg

208wawo.jpg

Goal: Keep 100% of cycle gains and maintain relatively low BF%. Ideally, I'd like to even increase in strength.

I'll keep you guys posted.

you look good

01-02-2010:

I had been having off-and-on workouts the past few days, but in retrospect I think it was a combination of holiday travel, strange gyms and a mild bug. I got through the workouts, but I did lose some of that testosterone-based drive you get in the gym.

By yesterday I was right back onto my lifting schedule and today was great as well. Here's the kicker -- all the test/hcg bloat is out of my system for sure. I weighed today in workout clothes (w/shoes) and was 248 lbs. That's lighter than I've been in 1-2 years.

In the gym I might have lost a very small amount of strength, but it's within the margin of variation I normally have from day-to-day. Considering that I'm at least 7 pounds lighter, it's incredible that I haven't lost more strength. My maxes normally track my body weight very accurately -- I can usually guess my weight based on what I lift. Before I weighed today, I even told a friend in the gym that I'd guess my weight at 260 lbs, so you can imagine how suprised I was to be 248 lbs.

I'm quite pleased with SARMS-S4 right now. If this trend continues, I'm going to be giddy.

One other interesting observation is sex drive. My last HCG shot was almost two weeks ago and my last test ethanate shot was almost a month ago. I'm still getting woken-up with hardons in the morning. No, not waking up with hardons -- the damn wood is waking me up. It's remarkably similar to being on cycle. I don't know if it's the SARMS-S4 or the Unleashed or some combination, but those are the only two possible sources. Nothing else I'm taking has any androgenic properties whatsoever.

01-02-2010:

I had been having off-and-on workouts the past few days, but in retrospect I think it was a combination of holiday travel, strange gyms and a mild bug. I got through the workouts, but I did lose some of that testosterone-based drive you get in the gym.

By yesterday I was right back onto my lifting schedule and today was great as well. Here's the kicker -- all the test/hcg bloat is out of my system for sure. I weighed today in workout clothes (w/shoes) and was 248 lbs. That's lighter than I've been in 1-2 years.

In the gym I might have lost a very small amount of strength, but it's within the margin of variation I normally have from day-to-day. Considering that I'm at least 7 pounds lighter, it's incredible that I haven't lost more strength. My maxes normally track my body weight very accurately -- I can usually guess my weight based on what I lift. Before I weighed today, I even told a friend in the gym that I'd guess my weight at 260 lbs, so you can imagine how suprised I was to be 248 lbs.

I'm quite pleased with SARMS-S4 right now. If this trend continues, I'm going to be giddy.

One other interesting observation is sex drive. My last HCG shot was almost two weeks ago and my last test ethanate shot was almost a month ago. I'm still getting woken-up with hardons in the morning. No, not waking up with hardons -- the damn wood is waking me up. It's remarkably similar to being on cycle. I don't know if it's the SARMS-S4 or the Unleashed or some combination, but those are the only two possible sources. Nothing else I'm taking has any androgenic properties whatsoever.

I find that the s4 gives my libido a boost, and that is a good thing coming off cycle.

Keep the info coming.

Top Bottom