Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS-S4 Experience

I take 1/4 of mine first thing in the in the morning Pre cardio at 6am, 2/4 2hrs prior to my 8-9pm night workout and 1/4 2hrs after my workout (4hrs after 2nd dose).

s6hauq.jpg

Blood Work Back!

CBC with Differential/Platelet (20 values) all looked normal and consistent with on and off-cycle results.

Comp. Metabolic Panel (18 values) all normal except:

Creatinine, Serum @ 1.57 (0.70-1.50 normal)
AST (SGOT) 89 (5-34 normal)
ALT (SGPT) 105 (0-55 normal)

As odd as those AST and ALT values seem, those are totally normal for me. Both my 67 year old father and 89 year old grandmother have elevated levels as well.

Lipid Panel:

Total Cholesterol, 156 (112-200 normal)
Triglycerides, 49 (0-150 normal)
HDL Cholesterol 41 ( > 40 normal)
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 10 (5-40 normal)
LDL Cholesterol Calc 105 (<100) *** High
LDL/HDL Ratio 2.6 (0.0-3.6 normal)

Thyroid Panel with TSH (4 values) all normal

Testosterone Panel:

Serum Testosterone: 113 (280-800 normal)
Free Testosterone: 3.0 (6.8-21.5 normal)

But I'm just coming off cycle -- I'm supposed to be supressed. The doctor's assistant I spoke with today said that was totally normal.

IGF-1 322 (101-267 normal)

I use 4.8 IU's/day of HGH

PSA: 0.2 (0.0-4.0 normal)
Sex Hormone Binding Glob, Serum: 16.8 (14.5-48.4 normal)

-------------------

Bottom line: My natural testosterone is supressed, but it's supposed to be low right now. We're going to do another blood test in 2-3 weeks to see if I've restarted my own production. The other values (particularly the liver ones) normally run high for me anyway.

Here's what's interesting to me. Now is when I'm supposed to crash in terms of strength -- but I haven't. I did shoulders today and was every bit as strong as I was on-cycle.

^^^^

Should I throw-in some Post-Cycle or Sustain Alpha to drive my serum test levels back up, or just let them restore themselves naturally? I'm tempted to not add anything so we can see if I restart on my own w/o any additional help. But then again... it's not like I won't have access to these PCT tools long term.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

^^^^

Should I throw-in some Post-Cycle or Sustain Alpha to drive my serum test levels back up, or just let them restore themselves naturally? I'm tempted to not add anything so we can see if I restart on my own w/o any additional help. But then again... it's not like I won't have access to these PCT tools long term.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Yes, I think you should. I do not think S4 is supposed to help increase test levels, it just mimics some of its actions.

C

Yes, I think you should. I do not think S4 is supposed to help increase test levels, it just mimics some of its actions.

C

I think I'm going to start both.

My test levels are low but I'm lifting with the same weight and frequency that I do while on cycle. It's wierd -- I don't have that testosterone edgyness, then start lifting jet like I was juicing.

C

My test levels are low but I'm lifting with the same weight and frequency that I do while on cycle. It's wierd -- I don't have that testosterone edgyness, then start lifting jet like I was juicing.

I agree and stay on the S4.

Great log, keep it coming

Top Bottom