Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS Cycle

This stuff tastes awful but I am slowly getting used to it.
I am now 14 days into my cycle and definitely feel and see results. Felt more energy and focus with in the first 3 or 4 days, now at day 14 there is noticeable fat loss and my biceps are around 1/2" bigger. Six weeks to go and I am excited to see the end result.

This stuff tastes awful but I am slowly getting used to it.
I am now 14 days into my cycle and definitely feel and see results. Felt more energy and focus with in the first 3 or 4 days, now at day 14 there is noticeable fat loss and my biceps are around 1/2" bigger. Six weeks to go and I am excited to see the end result.

Yeah bro GW is no joke lol, first time I took it I felt like I could fly I had so much energy lol, yeah its chemicals it's going to taste like shit, use grapefruit juice it helps if u need it, also all in one shot I do and empty stomach right in the Am.

Just started the SR9009 today so it should taste awful/tingle sublingual? I am a bit nervous, thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

At the 7 week point of my 8 week cycle I was up 12 pounds with noticeable fat loss in my stomach and my arms were 1 1/8" bigger then before I started.
The day after I finished my last dropper I had an injury at work and got some stitches below my elbow and was not able to train much for 3 weeks.
After my cycle I dropped 7 or 8 pounds and lost some size on my arms but still up 3/4" then before cycle.
I will be starting my second SARMS cycle tomorrow for another 8 weeks.

RAD140 20mg/day
MK677 25mg/day
CEE Creatine ed

PCT 4 weeks
Nolva 40/20/20/20
GW 20mg
MK677 25mg

I will update around 2 or 3 weeks into the cycle and again at the end

Glad to hear you liked the first cycle but did you do your PCT and take some time off? It seems really close to your last cycle to be planning another one.

Top Bottom