Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Sarm Stack

jwill334

So the supp store guy convinced me to run a SARMS cycle, and gave me a stack of lgd, YK-11, and Rad 140. I began running them immediately, and began to research everything I could about them. The first week was really remarkable, I could feel them almost instantly. I have always been a natty, and quickly realized the power of these products. By the end of week one I was surly more vascular and began to put on a few lbs in calorie deficit. I decided to add mk to the mix and then some gw. Week two I realized the gw. Man I am seeing results and people are noticing. I lift and work out pretty regularly for two years and my transformation has been glorious, however I feel really like I did all this in two weeks of SARMS. I was feeling like a monster. Somewhere during this week I did kinda notice some soreness in my joints. Mainly my shoulders. I kinda fight through it and just assume it's tendons getting stronger as I am adding more weight to my lifts and doing more volume. Hoping no sprains or anything like that. But I also noticed irritability and lack of patience. Also kinda lethargic. This is where week three came in. By this time I am totally lethargic. Taking 400mg of caffeine to get out of bed and another 200mg to work out. My motivation was totally gone. Starting a workout seemed like such a monumental task. As if I had to climb Mt Everest. I I usually work out 2 x a day. Done it for the last year and love it. So I am finally done with it and I go to the doc by week 4 to have test levels checked out. Results took another 10 days. Meanwhile, I really didn't put it on the SARMS cause once I got to the gym and did that first warm up set, it was beast mode. But I was still dealing with the joint pains. They really got no worse or better. So after the 10 days I go back to see the doc and he is a little confused. My LH leveles were slightly low he said 4, so that didn't really alarm him. It was my free test 2.4 and my test levels 84. I explain him all the above and he prescribes me HCG clomid/novadex and advises me to stop all SARMS immediately and begin PCT. I am starting my week 8 and intend to finish my cycle before I begin my PCT. I did drop the YK and the Rad from the cycle. I started my HCG today and will run through the week and begin my clomid/nova day one week nine. Currently I have noticed my emotional state can be pretty hilly. I can go from super happy to blood boiling almost instantly. I am still pounding my workouts and haven't missed carry many at all on cycle. I have all my workout logs in bodyspace.com. I could tell any lifting stats and BF from before and after if anyone is interested. I defiantly know I put on weight and size. I also have dropped BF. I have never looked as good, but really have never felt so bad. Folks please be careful as these are potent. I know kids are getting these and using. Man, just cause you can buy them at the store doesn't mean thy don't work. Doc is going to help me stabilize and monitor me. He will also let me know if I am a good candidate for TRT when all is better. I am defiantly not done with SARMS but I did learn a valuable lesson during this cycle. I will continue to cycle the mk and GW indefinitely. Future I can see TRT with LGD then Rad. If I am not candidate for TRT I will run them individually at lower doses. I think less is more with the more powerful compounds. The shutdown I am experiencing I never want to experience again. I hope the HCG starts to help. Wondering if I should just start the clomid/nova now in week 8. I just don't understand the HCG. It suppresses also. Isn't that bad for me right now. I don't know??

Wow people. So I stepped on the scale today and it says 170lbs 10% bf. Okay so when I started this crazy stack (not recommended, nor will I ever do again!!) I was 157. Exactly 7 weeks ago today. Furthermore I had a BF of 12.5%. This is where I usually sit year round. Can go up to 15-16% when I bulk, but don't like to go more than that. But I have never been able to break the 12% barrier natty, nor have I ever put on 13lbs in 7 weeks while dropping bf. I am absolutely blown away!! My total emotional state is still up and down. Can't wait to finish up and be done for that aspect. Can't say that I had any issues with Gyno. Not sure if that's because of the shutdown I'm experiencing. I do seem to have more energy today though. I started my HCG from doc last night. And I have dropped the YK and rad from stack as of two days ago. Maybe my natty test is coming back. I have scheduled another blood test on the 4th which will be the conclusion of the 8 wk run. I wish I had bloods from start but I was not smart about it. I was spontaneous and anxious to see what would happen if anything. But at least I do have mid cycle and will have end cycle (will do another after pct).

One thing I forgot to mention was that during my mid cycle bloods, my blood pressure was 136/89 which I guess is high. Never been told I have high blood pressure. And I have been experiencing mild head aches. As of late.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the thread!

just maybe add spaces so the wall if text it a bit easier to read.

I rec a test base, it will likely take away alot of the sides you seem to have in terms of mood and energy. sarms cause shutdown and just liek with orals or other aas i dont rec their use without atleast an hrt type test base.

keep us updated! : )

I'm currently in week two of a lgd cycle of 10mg a day, and plan to run it for 6 weeks. I need advice on a pct please.

I can not give you any advice about LGD alone because I ran mine in a stack with others. What I can tell you from my experience is this. Everything you will read online is that SARMS have no sides or none of the typical steroid like symptoms. And also that there is minimal suppression. Make it sound like you take it and you grow, that's it. Man it completely shut me down and wrecked my natural system and I was unprepared. Some sources say mini pct. Well my doc has me on pct that is similar to other steroid cycles. Not stuff you get over the counter at local supplement store. Now it is very likely that what I got ahold of was not even SARMS. No way for me to really know unless I send it to a lab. What did I take? What did I do? My gains were amazing but not worth what it did to me. When I run cycle again, I will lower doses and only run one chemical instead of a cocktail. Just because you can buy this stuff doesn't make it safe. My advice is that this stuff is experimental don't do it!! Go see doc and stop now. And if your a kid., you don't know what your getting into, and you really don't need it anyways. It is banned and if your caught using in athletic sports that test, you could ruin any chance of ever playing professionally ever. I am 34 and amateur lifter. I was willing to risk whatever happened to my body. Fact is there is really all kinds of info about AAS going back for years. We really know nothing about SARMS.

Think of this. As I have researched, I have found that 1mg of LGD was the dosage used on control groups. This alone was enough to trigger growth and suppress. I am taking 10mg ED and I am 170lbs (as of today šŸ˜ƒ)! While my muscle growth was tremendous!!! For a natty!! What do you think it did to my t levels?? They'll tell you it's non hormonal because it binds to androgen receptors but when your body backs up with free test floating around in your blood with nowhere to go... Doesn't this sound like something else we are all more familiar with? I was told that SARMS were made to mimic the effects of steroids without all the sides of AAS. Well in my experience it sure worked, I didn't get Gyno, I didn't get acne, I didn't go bald, but I do have mood swings and I do have extreme fatigue, and I space out, plus my ball sack looks like a small walnut. All effects of no testosterone that go along with it. I am finishing up my cycle only for research purposes so hopefully some 18yr old will realize that this just like steroids should not be taken lightly and be willing to deal with the potential negative sides of it were to arise. I have sought out medical attention to help get me out of this hole I put myself ignorantly into. Now there is no fear of me not recovering. I will be fine now and hopefully soon be back to normal and feel like a man again. But please be safe out there!!

And no if you take SARMS you are no longer natty! I came to terms with that round cycle 3 when I began to realize the chemicals power. Though honestly I felt it on the first workout I swear! I have logs going back months and what I could rep only 6 the last workout I was reping 10 to 12. Now I was excited when I started, maybe it was placebo effect, but it happened and I was hooked from day one!! Up to then I never had anything more than creatine. And really caffeine was the most potent supplement is used.

Day three of HCG shots. Got my second dose this morning. Not sure but I defiantly seem to be feeling less fatigued. Does HCG increase energy. I also noticed more stamina during training yesterday. Still nowhere near normal but improving. Going to start to taper down dosages of SARMS cycle tomorrow. And be completely done by Sunday. Bloods on the 4th. I'll start the clomid/nova on the 4th after bloods. I'll also update measurements and do a max load to show any strength gains from beginning. I also have before/after pics. Physique is well, I'm 34 and I've never looked so good. Defiantly pleased there.

Thanks J_P for the rec. let's just say that I really learned a lot. Not the best way to learn, but you gotta get your feet wet sometime right?? For what I am experiencing, I will never use only SARMS cycle again. I believe it best within a AAS. It is just not with the 10 lbs. I mean it cost me probably a month of recovery not to mention the SARMS were expensive as heck. I could have ran a real cycle and experienced double gains easy for a quarter cost. But great to dip toes in. Ha I'll be the first to say it, SARMS is a gateway drug, it will steer you down a path of destruction and self mutilation. I think I want some then.

I do believe energy is now returning. I was absolutely working out with better stamina and popped outa bed this morning. I do think the HCG is helping. 3rd dose tomorrow.

Top Bottom