Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Sarm Stack

Here is some stats on my transformation. Starting weight was 158.0lbs on the dot. Ending weight was 170.8lbs. BF was 13.1 on start date and 10.2 on ending date. Overall in the 12 week transformation I gained 12.8lbs but lost 3.1% fat. No shrinking for me! I had to grow. Future, I see more growth. Will update measurements and strength gains later.View attachment 139393

Still taking PCT. At the end. Already tapered down. I have had 2 blood works done since last post. I have not discussed the results with the doc, so I am anxious to sit with him and go over the results. I am sure I will have more blood taken when PCT is complete.

I can say that my quality of life has improved dramatically. I have so much more focus and energy throughout the day. When I wake up, I'm ready to start my day.

Just wanted to give a short update, as I really don't have anything substantial to say since last post. It is kinda a slow process. My PCT has been going for 4 weeks. Looks like about 1 to 2 weeks left of PCT meds. I'll post as soon as I talk to the doc.

Oh yea, I am anxious to start another cycle. I will not, however, take the cocktail of chemicals that shut me down.
SARMS are no joke!! They are serious!!! Gonna run no more than 3 compounds. I also never stopped taking the MK677. And OMG how this stuff is working. I am really starting to thicken out. It's not like I'm gaining crazy muscle with it but I am sleeping very well, and I can tell I am filling out. Probably going to run the MK677 indefinitely. I really have not noticed any negative or any sides, so why stop a good thing!!

For anyone who cares. I did finish up my pct. things recovers pretty well. My final bloods post pct were total t was at 392. LH was normal, everything looked really good. I was not satisfied with the 392 levels, and my doc didn't feel comfortable putting me on a prescription for test cyp. So I found another doc. Did another round of bloods. Everything came back normal but test was still low. This doc put me on 100mg/wk of test cyp as well as Arimidex 1E3D. He also gave me some b12 to add in with test. So I just started last week. I also decided to add in some SARMS now that I don't have to worry about shutdown as much. Though I am only running LG4066, SR9009, GW501516, MK677. Only running 5 mg of LG. Will wait for bloods in a month to decide to up LG dosage.

LGD will mess with your lipid profile for certain so you may end up either staying at the low dose of 5mg or even having to take a break. Be careful with that and LGD, its one of those "silent but dangerous" side effects.

So basically I have been running the LGD @ 5mg and still seeing results in mirror. Though this time around it is a lot slower progress. I don't feel the shutdown like before. I was moody, angry, depressed, and lazy!! Non of that. With the effects I see. I am happy to stay at the 5mg dose. Maybe I am just sensitive.

I am also still running the GW, as well as SR9009. I will never stop the mk677. Maybe after a year I'll take a month off to cleanse. But right back on Mk677. I really love the MK. I feel so rested when I wake up.

This has been a great cycle!! Will have completed 5weeks on Sunday. I'm gonna go 6 weeks and take a month off. I know 8 is optimal, but the results at 6 I am just fine with. I'll post the stats at end of cycle.

Kinda considering to run some Ostrian after 6week LGD cycle.? Any thoughts as to if it is safe, or should I just take a month off and hit it hard again after.

Another update is that I got a script for low t. I am on week 2 of 100mg weekly. Possibly the LGD still suppressed me enough to get the script. Came back as 340 total T and 92 estradiol. Doc also put me on Letrozol E3D to curve down estrogen.

And FYI, everyone around me has taken notice of my physique change. Went from dad body to 300 ad/insanely ripped. Totally vascular. BF down while weight up. It has been 20 weeks since my first SARM. It is really remarkable. Of coarse I tell everyone that I am just working out hard and eating clean, but they all suspect I am on the roids because to the dramatic changes in such a short time. If I could post pics here I'd show you. People SARMS are the real deal!!!

I am really glad to see that SARMS have given you such good results. Indeed, I am a firm believer that SARMS are the future of PED's. Obviously, they are not as powerful as steroids are, but they cause no side effects and they are easy to take. All in all, it is a great log - now only your before and after pics are left to make it complete.

I agree completely that SARMS are the future. The problem with SARMS - is that there are a lot of fake SARMS on the market. Remember that SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely fake or laced with a pro-hormone. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

And FYI, everyone around me has taken notice of my physique change. Went from dad body to 300 ad/insanely ripped. Totally vascular. BF down while weight up. It has been 20 weeks since my first SARM. It is really remarkable. Of coarse I tell everyone that I am just working out hard and eating clean, but they all suspect I am on the roids because to the dramatic changes in such a short time. If I could post pics here I'd show you. People SARMS are the real deal!!!

Well done! Really looking forward to the pics of the transformation

Top Bottom