Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My road to the Tampa Classic!!! Beast mode.

Lookin good bro I know what you mean about building a strong chest I'm 6 1 with long arms it's tough to get there good job

Felt really good this week.
Yesterday got traps and calves in and felt really strong, going up to 405 on standing calf raises for 12 reps.
Today I just wanted to do a light quad workout because I feel my legs are lacking compared to my upper body. Just did a quick 30 minute workout mostly leg extensions, felt good and strong.
I just keep getting stronger and I feel great, no aches or pains recently. I'm up just above 280lbs today. I cheated a little bit on my clean diet due to work because I'm working 72 hours in 4 days. Three 24 hour shifts in 4 days...

With that much juice you wont notice much from the GH i dont think.

am on 5iu ED myself at the moment.

good luck with the show i will follow this log...

Assuming you've been on said cycle for some time now, what's changing that will result in an extra 40 lbs of pure muscle?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Assuming you've been on said cycle for some time now, what's changing that will result in an extra 40 lbs of pure muscle?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I've been on test for 4 months...on and off tren. Hopefully I will just keep gaining as I am, due to food and constant increase in weight lifted. All my lifts are constantly going up. I'm also not gaining any fat, I'm trying to stay pretty clean. Also I may throw some deca in for size instead of tren after a break from tren...

Top Bottom