Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my results on adding deca to my 16 week test C/EQ cycle.. not happy

dal022

Ok well here goes was doing 16 week test C and EQ i added deca week 6 theres mistake 1 i shoulda added from the start this way when the deca cleared the EQ would be working lovley cause now aside from the backnee i got from the deca i was looking hard a vasciular now i got a smoother watery appearance i am in week 12 and i am dropping the deca gonna wait a week or so and add in winny oral see if that will fix me up the aifm aint stoppin the bloat from the deca anything else i could use or should it go down in a week or 2?

you only took the deca for 6 weeks? It takes that long just to kick in. Deca usually runs through you around 3 weeks after stopping it. If you are trying to stay tight and vascular you should stay away from deca. You could add the winnie but I would run it last two weeks of your cycle and then two weeks longer.

i wouldn't sweat it bro...just add in some winstrol and get some test prop instead of the cyp....run the prop/winstrol with some aifm or a good AI and youll be fine...its just bloat not fat as long as the diet is in check

Vascular Freak said:
i wouldn't sweat it bro...just add in some winstrol and get some test testosterone propionate instead of the testosterone cypionate....run the testosterone propionate/winstrol with some aifm or a good aromatase inhibitor and youll be fine...its just bloat not fat as long as the diet is in check

i have testosterone propionate thats funny you say that i did first shot on monday but do i gotta do this eod cause shit hurts like a mo fo and you do mean add testosterone propionate and Winstrol - stanozolol and stop the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - right

my diet been in check for awhile

dal022 said:
i have testosterone propionate thats funny you say that i did first shot on monday but do i gotta do this eod cause shit hurts like a mo fo and you do mean add testosterone propionate and Winstrol - stanozolol and stop the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - right

my diet been in check for awhile

well then its just a little bloat bro....up the aifm to 4 pumps per day...2 am and 2 pm....drop the cyp and deca and switch to 100mg prop eod and 50mg winstrol ed....within a week or so you will notice a HUGE difference...skin will tighten up and the fat fuck bloated feeling in your gut will go away, i know that feeling all to well :worried: :evil:

Vascular Freak said:
well then its just a little bloat bro....up the aifm to 4 pumps per day...2 am and 2 pm....drop the testosterone cypionate and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and switch to 100mg testosterone propionate eod and 50mg winstrol ed....within a week or so you will notice a HUGE difference...skin will tighten up and the fat fuck bloated feeling in your gut will go away, i know that feeling all to well :worried: :evil:

hahah ok can i finish up the EQ though got few shots left thats should be ok didnt have bloat with it before

Top Bottom