Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
7 Weeks ago I finished a 13 week cycle, 7 weeks of bulking and 6 of cutting. Two days after my last shot of winny I started taking 10mg of dbol first thing in the morning, and I continued doing this for 4 weeks post cycle. During this time I kept 99% of my size and strength gains( I even pulled a raw, no belt no straps 600lb dead at the end of the 4th week). I started clomid the same day I started the dbol, but ran it a little heavier and a week longer than usual. This is just a guess, but I think my own natural test production recovered about 75% during this time, my nuts returned to their normal size but my sex drive seemed a little low.

So I would say the bridge did work, but if I was to do it again I would probably throw in an extra week of clomid after the bridge is done

Good to know bro! I was planning on giving it a shot in just a few weeks at the end of my cycle. I will give the x-tra week of clomid a try as well.

needsize said:
7 Weeks ago I finished a 13 week cycle, 7 weeks of bulking and 6 of cutting. Two days after my last shot of winny I started taking 10mg of dbol first thing in the morning, and I continued doing this for 4 weeks post cycle. During this time I kept 99% of my size and strength gains( I even pulled a raw, no belt no straps 600lb dead at the end of the 4th week). I started clomid the same day I started the dbol, but ran it a little heavier and a week longer than usual. This is just a guess, but I think my own natural test production recovered about 75% during this time, my nuts returned to their normal size but my sex drive seemed a little low.

So I would say the bridge did work, but if I was to do it again I would probably throw in an extra week of clomid after the bridge is done

the problem with your dbol bridge, is the absence of aromatise inhibitor, which is a must during a dbol bridge

the outline for that is posted on meso-rx.com

The other problem is some sort of proof your HPTA was functioning. Some tests would have been a good indication of it truly being a successful bridge.

Re: Re: My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

serge said:

the problem with your dbol bridge, is the absence of aromatise inhibitor, which is a must during a dbol bridge

Im glad you brought this on the table, its seems to be neglected.

Re: Re: My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

serge said:

Someone please explain, at least briefly.:confused:

Re: Re: Re: My results with the 10mg dbol bridge

supertech69 said:

Someone please explain, at least briefly.:confused:

why dont you just click on the link i have posted, and LEARN

Top Bottom