Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

be hypothetical....say I'm getting 3,500 which is a far cry from the truth......I still wouldnt should be losing weight!

In all honeslty big t........Im ready to cash it in....take a few months off......relax........do nothing...be lazy.....just be normal.

JK.....you have to do whats best for you......I'd like to see you reach your goals, but honestly, a few months off and being lazy is much, much better than overtraining and starving yourself (not that you're doing that now, but you have a history of doing that). You need to do what you need to do......with your history, it wouldn't be fair to say 'suck it up'...'don't be a pussy' etc etc......I think this is still doable. Has it been 2 full weeks since you started the test/eq? You've got to make a decision in your best interest, I'm here to support that.

I don't know what your individual metabolism is like.....TYPICALLY 3500 calories every day should keep you well above where you are right now (150-160) though, so yeah, you're right about that.

just in a lot of pain bro...feels like Im clogged up, back hurts and feels like my inside itch....ever had that weird ass feeling? I dont know, just feels like something aint right...maybe it's my body thanking me for the excess cals....maybe its also telling me to stop the cardio completely and listen , for once in my life.....I just feel even worse post training and I dont want to have to use drugs to relax me and make my pain go away so that I can eat!

two problems i have with this. firstly the eq needs to be at 400mg ew to do anything. also i only see a 6 oz piece of fish and a 6 oz piece of chicken. dude do you really think you are gonna grow off of that kind of diet. you need cals and you need some more chicken and some lean beef. i am 185 about 6.5% hydro measured and i'll tell you right now i started eating 2lbs of beef ed and its changing everything. listen man if you are trying to bulk get some real protein like muscle milk or myoplex, get 300g of protein in a day. add at least 10 more oz of chicken and about 16oz of beef to that diet. i see that you have those supps in there to get fat and protein but you need good old fashion beef. my best friend is Division 1 lacrosse for a top 5 school. he is 215 single digit or he has to run it off for the coach. he trains like an animal but they use absolutely no shakes at all. i know shakes are important but he only eats beef or chicken. straight after workouts he takes in 2 skirt steaks. this is what you need to do if you are 162 and that low of bf you should be able to eat any and everthing. if you want mcd's eat it anything you want man. its great you don't have to worry. if you are feeling back pain and cramped up you might not be getting in enough water with your food intake. you need at least 4000-5000cals man. best of luck JK
JKurz1 said:
HERE IS THE DIET AND TRAINING SCHEDULE –

Any input will be wonderful but it was carefully drawn up, studied, etc. Not just slammed together. I am worried about so many cals, esp. from training to bed, but I need to stick to one plan and one plan only. I am open for suggestions, but please don’t make this harder by discouraging me, as I said, I respect you guys and listen wit both ears open:

DIET:
250MG TEST CYP/WEEK – 250MG EQ/WEEK
CREATINE, GLUTAMINE, VIT BS, AIMF, SPLENDA, SPLENDA, SPLENDA!

730 (75 CARBS)
OATS 1.25 CUP
(1/4 raw oats)
1 TB OF PB
EGG WHITES 9
EGGS 3

10 (80 CARBS)
OATS 1 CUP
CHX 6 OZ
PINEAPPLE 1 CUP

1230-130 (70 CARBS)
CHIKEN 60Z
YAM 10 OZ
HUGE SALAD!

PRE TRAIN (1-2 CARBS)
300-330 CASEIN 2 SCOOPS
PB 2TB

5:30 TRAIN

615-630
GATORADE 3 TB (75 G CARBS)
VANILLA
VANIALL BLEND 50

7:15
CREAMERY RICE 3 SERV (100 G CARBS)
WHEY 2.5 SCOOPS
OR (DEPENDING HOW BLOATED STOMACH CRAMPS, ETC)
A SLEEVE OF RICE CAKES, CHEAP CEREAL PUFFS, ETC. (100 G OF CARBS WORTH)

BROWN RICE 3 SERV (80 CARBS)
6OZ ROGUHY
ASPARAGUS 8

9:15 (ON MY PILLOW!!!!!!!)
FLANK 8OZ (28G FAT)
WHITES 4
OR
1 CUP COTTAGE CHEESE, 30G OF FAT FROM NUTS AND NUT BUTTERS, LARGE CASEIN SHAKE!

9:30 – LIGHTS OUT

I know...everyone but me is 225 and single digits......I agree..........I need to up the meats.....and I will, but the calories man are cranked....protein is protein, I agree food is better and my only shakes are post.....and pre.......its getting in the cals when I feel like I am a bloated blurred whale while is the prob.....as for water intake........I am pissing every 1/2 hour........crystral light and h2o by the gallon.

My thoughts is that you are overthinking this. I'm not slamming you, I'm just going to ask something. How do you have almost 10k posts and yet your asking newbie questions?

It truly sounds like you have a problem that needs more help than anyone here can give you. You know what you need to do. My thought is drop the cardio alltogether, lift heavy weights, and cram food down. Food is one of the best things on this earth, what did you use to enjoy? You have been told over and over what to do, yet you keep coming back asking the same question in different ways. I wish you the best of luck, hope you find what your looking for..............

Monopoly

yea dude i just don't get why you are working out like a guy on a cutting cycle. quit the cardio start eating like a horse and get in the weight room. i am not 225 single digit, i am very similar to you in build i just take what god gave both of us and use it to my advantage. it sucks that its hard to put on weight but being able to eat anything and stay lean is awesome. you are so worried about your abs, well i am too and ive pmed you my diet which is 5500 cals and 300g of protein. i never put on an ounce of fat. start bulking man and if you get fat something is wrong, i gaurantee you won't. this is all in your head. if you really can't get over the hump and start eating like bulker you really need to see a doctor not a trainer.

JKurz1 said:
Oh bullshit….I need to stand up for myself here. I having been eating more cals than 95% of the people posting on this thread, prob. The board, so to tell me I’ll waste the gear if I don’t eat, is crap. I know this. And tis why I have reduced my cardio 10 fold. Maybe something else is wrong. Maybe I have diabetes too. Maybe I need to get checked out. I am eating everything on this diet. I am forcing myself. Yes, post workout I have been lacking a tad. I ant you to look at what I’ve had the last three days postoworkout compared to my scheduled diet and tell me if this is the reason, I cant’s believe it is.

Starting with my 3pm casein and tb of pb. I have that always!

Then I train from 5-6:15

Then I have 8 rice cakes at 9g of carbs each, with 1.5 scoops of whey at 6:30-6:45
Suppose to be 3 servings of cream of rice and 2 scoops of whey (100 carbs)

Then I have at 7:30 ½ cup of oats, 6 oz of fish or lean beef
Suppose to be 3 servings of brown rice (100carbs)

Then at 9pm I have 1tb of pb and 6oz of dry curd cottage cheese
Suppose to be 8 oz of flank, 3 egg whites.

Today, did 20 mins light cardio and my weight is now down to sub 150lbs….why the hell am I losing weight????????

I go by phoros or the mirror,you cannot rely on scales to guage your progress because the intake of food and water add weight after eating.

RADAR

bruce410 said:
yea dude i just don't get why you are working out like a guy on a cutting cycle. quit the cardio start eating like a horse and get in the weight room. i am not 225 single digit, i am very similar to you in build i just take what god gave both of us and use it to my advantage. it sucks that its hard to put on weight but being able to eat anything and stay lean is awesome. you are so worried about your abs, well i am too and ive pmed you my diet which is 5500 cals and 300g of protein. i never put on an ounce of fat. start bulking man and if you get fat something is wrong, i gaurantee you won't. this is all in your head. if you really can't get over the hump and start eating like bulker you really need to see a doctor not a trainer.
I want you to be flat out dead serious...just don't write something to please everyone else or act like a hard ass Bruce....I appreciate your concern now help me out. Take my diet, copy onto te next thread and edit it how you would.....be serious....I am interested in it for informational purposes...I might come talk to you in betwen therapists. Seriously, post it now. And by changing meal 1 to 3 big macs and a pizza is what you are gonna do, dont waste your valuable time. SOme will giggle bt it's expected that someone will do that.....go ahead. Please.

Top Bottom