Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

3 MEALS DOWN THE HATCH....feeling a little stuffed....actually very stuffed, but just friggn deal with it.......3rd meal finished at 1:15 Here's what is slated for 3:30ish

CHEST
flat DUMBELL bench 2 warm up x 10
4x 6 to 10
incline bench (OR SHOULD IT BE SMITH) 3 x 6 to 10
flat BARBELL bench 3 x 8 to 12
DBELL incline fles 2 c 6 o 10
cable cross ove drop set

BIS
straght bar curls 5 x 6 to 10
alternating seated DB curls 2 x 8 to 12
rope curls 1 x dropset

thoughts? I am so weak! Damn I need to get these lifts up!!!

First of all, don't Smith it.....if it were me, I'd pick either flat or incline barbell and do that first because you can overload the body with more weight, more weight is a greater stimulus and a greater reason for the body t oadapt by getting bigger and more muscular......so, I would start with either incline or flat barbell.....then pick a dumbell press to do afterwards. Say you did flat barbell and shot for 4 sets of 6, then do incline dumbell for 4 sets of 12, then finished off with the fluff stuff.......you're gonna provide a reason to get big by then going in each week and trying to either add weight to your bench over a rep range or add reps with the same weight, progressively doing more work.

Well, now I am fing depressed.....first let down in the gym since I started this diet....today I hit every freaking meal except the blend and pb before training as I got to train earlier.....so I was feeling good, solid, pumped....

ot to the flat dbell bench and last week I got 65 for 6 with a spot...had no spot today and could barley get two as it was a struggle to get em up, so I spent most of my energy in doing that.....then incline smith I stayed the same weight and reps....so in flat bench, I dropped back down and tried to do more reps with a lower weight and blasted through that....set PRs in ytraining bis, so I think it was really because my cals were awfullyu low this weekend, and instead of sat being my off day, I went in a did 5 x5 bench, military and then an arm session.....so I didnt listen and paid the price. I need to learn to friggn listen. Trust me, Im done doing shit on my own, what he says goes....do you gus ever have set backs like this? Is it normal? I almost feel like not eating cause whats the point in slamming cals, wehn my strength isn't moving...also weighed in today at an all time low. Something aint right....I'm toning down the cardio yet still coming in weak? Tell me this is normal and next week I'll crank it out...

AND...fuck the cheat meal today! I want it to be a reward! I was weak today, def. not condusive to being rewarded...yes, I still ate my pw meals and my ppo. It's now 7pm and instead of my normal schedule 8oz flank steak and egg whites, I'm going with 5 oz of dry cyrd cc and a tb of pb....prob less cals, but I fing feel like it.......it's protien and fat......good for me.

Help me prep for tomorrow and kill some shit..I feasted all day today and will do it again tomorrow. If I do, itll be the first time ever I hit every meal 2 days in a row...I got hammys, calves and abs. I really want to blast my self, get some test flowing, build some serious muscle doing deads and goodmornings.......what should e my scheme....I will do seating and standing curls too, but the first two are where I will build the muscle!! I want to EARN my pw meal (LOVEEEE 10 RICE CAKES AND A THICK SHAKE!! DAMN IS THAT GOOD! PLUS I TOSS IN SOME KIDS CEREAL!!! GOAL IS 100G OF CARBS. Sometimes I have 3 servings of cream of rice. You guys ever eat this? Pretty fing good with two scoops of whey! Then it's 3 servings of brown rice...sometime I switch to 1.5 cups of oats. Today I had 1 cup of oats and a huge acorn squash, mixed up with egg whites, lean beef and oragne roughy....good thing about the diet is these all feel like cheats to me! lol....so good.....although I dont know what Id do w/o splenda.

JKurz1 said:
AND...fuck the cheat meal today! I want it to be a reward! I was weak today, def. not condusive to being rewarded...yes, I still ate my pw meals and my ppo. It's now 7pm and instead of my normal schedule 8oz flank steak and egg whites, I'm going with 5 oz of dry cyrd cc and a tb of pb....prob less cals, but I fing feel like it.......it's protien and fat......good for me.

Brother, that right there is more unhealthy thinking. You DO deserve that cheat meal. From the sounds of it you deserved one for a long time.

With heavy training, the eq and test, all along with plenty of food will make you swole, big, built etc it will NOT make you 'skinny fat'.

You are doing good so far. Don't give up, but please ease up on yourself. You are at a point where you could eat a cheat meal every day and not have to worry about it for a long time to come. So don't deny yourself something once or twice a week. In my opinion, I think you should do a whole cheat DAY once a week. I'd have you sit down and do nothing but eat for a whole day.

Try not to over think it all. I know it's hard when your mind is racing and you keep having negative self talk, but remember you aren't alone. You have all your brothers and sisters here on elite. Anytime you feel like you are going to break from the set out plan or feel like it's too much, come on here and talk it out. You seem to be doing this now and thats a good sign!

Don't worry about feeling weak on todays lifts. I think it was all the extra cardio you were doing. That will run you down and rob you of energy. Plus you never followed any of the cheat meal ideas. A nice pizza will have those lifts going up thats for sure! Keep at it brother, it WILL get easier each day, each week. You are doing good so far. :)

JK......it's perfectly normal and expected to be weaker than planned when you haven't eaten enough a day or two before the workout.......thats why it is also important to pound down the calories on your off-day.......also, don't go adding in workouts, you had to learn that on your own the hard way, but chalk it up to a lesson learned......the extra workout, the lack of cals all weekend, and the extra cardio sessions on played a role in what happened on the bench today......next Sunday, go to brunch, and also eat dinner at your grandmother's and have the sundae, then use that as fuel to blast up some PRs on Monday at the gym.

What happened today is normal and would have happened to anybody if they ate like u did all weekend, added in an extra workout, etc......don't sweat it.

If anybody on this board deserves a cheat meal, it is you. As for the gear, if you don't eat, you might as well flush it down the toilet also.......this is a long-term thing, don't think of things like you are on a diet or trying to lose weight, extra cals are good and will help you be that much stronger the next workout.

We're all behind you......

Oh bullshit….I need to stand up for myself here. I having been eating more cals than 95% of the people posting on this thread, prob. The board, so to tell me I’ll waste the gear if I don’t eat, is crap. I know this. And tis why I have reduced my cardio 10 fold. Maybe something else is wrong. Maybe I have diabetes too. Maybe I need to get checked out. I am eating everything on this diet. I am forcing myself. Yes, post workout I have been lacking a tad. I ant you to look at what I’ve had the last three days postoworkout compared to my scheduled diet and tell me if this is the reason, I cant’s believe it is.

Starting with my 3pm casein and tb of pb. I have that always!

Then I train from 5-6:15

Then I have 8 rice cakes at 9g of carbs each, with 1.5 scoops of whey at 6:30-6:45
Suppose to be 3 servings of cream of rice and 2 scoops of whey (100 carbs)

Then I have at 7:30 ½ cup of oats, 6 oz of fish or lean beef
Suppose to be 3 servings of brown rice (100carbs)

Then at 9pm I have 1tb of pb and 6oz of dry curd cottage cheese
Suppose to be 8 oz of flank, 3 egg whites.

Today, did 20 mins light cardio and my weight is now down to sub 150lbs….why the hell am I losing weight????????

JK, if you're hitting the 4200 cals or 4000 cals or whatever you had planned, you shouldn't be losing weight. I just posted what I did because you said yourself you missed meals this weekend and didn't get your calories in, what you say is all I have to go by.

Your post-workout meal (protein, rice cakes etc) is fine.......For dinner, I'd have a whole pound of fish/beef instead of 6oz though, and just for the sake of the shit going together and being somewhat enjoyable have the rice instead of the oats and maybe throw in a sald or green veggies......maybe you like it, but damn, fish and oats, lol.

I don't think there are enough cals in the 9 PM meal.........if you're hitting the calories that the trainer feels you need to hit throughout the day, then it is all good. I'm not alarmed by the post-workout calories, it is a nice amount of clean food, but it isn't jaw dropping or anything.

JK, I am not a medical expert or anything......is it possible that anorexia has screwed up your metabolism/endocrine system? I guess it can happen, I have no idea, if you'd feel better about all this getting everything checked out, then by all means do it.

Just a quick question......and don't take it the wrong way, lol......why not just eat like you did when you were in college?? It was enough, it was enjoyable and stress-free, and it WORKED.

PS,

you don't eat more than me with this diet, lol

Top Bottom